• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The Highly Questionable And Completely Unnecessary Random Thread (Now Banned In Cuba!) 💫

November

There are three flowers in a vase...
Sineya

Cohen

Hellhound
Sineya
You can get cheap disco type lights and things from Amazon!! Not that I’ve ever needed to buy them or anything. Or have speakers in my house… with a microphone and disco light. Nope. Not speaking from experience AT ALL.

Plasma

The Second Sister
Staff member
Black Thorn
Leaked footage from inside @Cohen ’s house:

speedball-saturday-night-fever.gif

Plasma

The Second Sister
Staff member
Black Thorn
Some story was on the news about this “really charitable place” where people can live for free and I swear it’s like they were covering some burgeoning cult compound or something. So creepy and the messages all over the place about how nothing will ever move them and everything is just…yeesh! 💀

November

There are three flowers in a vase...
Sineya
Some story was on the news about this “really charitable place” where people can live for free and I swear it’s like they were covering some burgeoning cult compound or something. So creepy and the messages all over the place about how nothing will ever move them and everything is just…yeesh! 💀
Oooh cult! Where?! None of them want me here, cos they only want the wealthy people haha. There are a few in the forest closer to the coast, its old skool hippy territory.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

✨ Valar Dohaeris ✨
Black Thorn
Just remembered a practical joke gone wrong. 😳

When I was 14, some friends and I got some water balloons on Halloween night We decided to ring people's doorbells, yell "Truck or Treat," then throw the water balloons when they'd answer the door. Then we'd run.

What we DIDN'T know was that half of the high school football team was having a party at one of those houses. Uh oh! We ran like holy hell. The guys jumped in a pickup and came after us. We hid in bushes, behind houses, oh my God. I'll never forget the sound of their pickup going up and down the street, searching for us. Luckily, we got away. Those dudes were PISSED. They wouldn't have hurt us, but they sure would've made things "unpleasant" if they'd caught us!

Running like that, out of breath (and in the dark) was like being in a horror movie. 😅

Last edited:
Stake fodder
Stake fodder
Well, you did yell "Truck or Treat." Clearly, they chose truck!

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Still buzzing from my DVD eBay heist .
Season 1-4 Walking dead (on bluray)
Season 1 Defiance
Season 4 Teen Wolf
Season 5 Babylon 5
Season 1 Roswell
Season 1 The Wire
All for £17.29 :p

Looking forward to checking these out . Only really collecting Teen Wolf and Babylon 5, Walking dead is just for blu ray eye candy , but the rest have been pretty elusive to stream .

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

✨ Valar Dohaeris ✨
Black Thorn
The people at the nursing facility sent my mother to the emergency room. My sister just let me know...I'm at the point where I just can't handle this. What will be will be, and there's nothing I can do about the situation. Mom is at one of the best hospitals in the country, I just have to take a deep breath and hope for the best. There's nothing else I can do.

Other than that, I'm just going to take a long shower and distract my mind. Warm water and scented soap always relaxes me. Considering my mood, I probably shouldn't go anywhere today. You know, just to stay away from the general public. 👍

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Sorry to hear this. You really need better luck.
Top Bottom