• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The hottest couples that never happened

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Dawn/Faith
Angel/Lindsay
Spike/Xander
Connor/Buffy (they would have more in common than he and Cordy)
Joyce/Snyder

MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
I refuse to believe you would love a Connor-Buffy paring!
sosa lola
sosa lola
Karma for Xander/Spike!
Even though I love Willow & Fred, they are not really feasible in my head because to me, Fred is clearly straight. I think we all need to admit that Fred & Wesley were obviously perfect for each other & they are one of the biggest couples that never happened but should have. They waited until the very end of their lives to even come close & it was kind of ridiculous.

Other than Fred & Wes...

Angel & Cordelia (yes I don't care, I love them together)
Buffy & Satsu (didn't happen on t.v. anyway)
Xander & Larry (had X been gay)
Xander & Kendra
Willow & Graham
(in this alternate universe, Willow is straight & moves on from Oz (who cheats with Veruca) to Riley's hot commando friend Graham) OR Willow & Percy (they could have a sexy dynamic) OR Willow & Amy
Giles & Joyce, Giles & Jenny, Giles & Olivia, Giles & Ethan
etc... pretty much Giles & everyone he's ever been slightly romantically linked to.
Lilah & Holtz If Holtz was hot
Harmony & Hamilton
Spike & Sunday
Riley & Faith
Nina & Oz
Drusilla & Penn
Dawn & R.J.

wickedtiger86
wickedtiger86
Giles Karma! And Spike & Sunday?? I can't believe I've never thought of that before now.
Oh man! That’s cool. Especially if Sunday had been a Slayer like they had originally planned. That would’ve been interesting!
I think they would've gotten on well together. It might not last long term due to both wanting to be in charge of the other vampires, but they would've at least had some fun whilst it lasted.

Top Bottom