• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Old Gang

white avenger

white avenger
Do you think that we'll ever see Gunn, or, for that matter, ANY of Angel's old gang again? We've had Fred/Illyria return in Season 10, but that leaves Gunn, Connor, Lorne, Kate, Nina, and several other minor, but still popular to some fans, characters presumably still back in LA fighting the good fight. These were Angel's friends, and even his miracle son, and we never even hear about them anymore. You would think that Angel might at least invite Connor over for a visit, or even mention the old crew once in awhile. Somehow ringing back Cordy and Wes would make a great excuse for a team reunion, not to mention a new, fresh story line.

I think it's high time Angel came back to "his" town, and it would also make crossovers easier.

Priceless

Scooby
We have seen Connor in the comics, he's happy at university (I think he's studying to become a social worker), got a nice girlfriend and he and Angel have become friends. They went back to Quortoth together to help Willow restore magic. We also saw Gunn in that volume, I think he was watching over Connor. If I remember correctly he mentioned that Nina had gotten married.

I like Angel in London, and I liked him with Faith. I am worried that if they keep bringing the dead back to life then what is the point? If no one dies, where does the jeopardy come from? Although of course I would love to see Cordy again.

white avenger

white avenger
I would hate to see Angel back in LA - that's been done. I like having the returning gang go to him.
Okay, maybe not back in LA, but at least somewhere on the North American continent.

Barring that, let him stay in England with Fred/Illyria, and send Faith back to the U S with her own title and her own team (maybe all female, Nina, Kate, and the electric girl. They could be called the Valkyries, not to infringe on DC's Amazons.r they could all work for Gunn, and be called his Four Bullets)

Top Bottom