• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

[The Pack] Would Xander have defended Lance if he hadn't met Buffy?

Black Thorn
Hmm it's hard to say. On the one hand he definitely gained confidence after meeting Buffy but on the other hand he sounded like he had dealt with that gang before hand.

I'd say he probably wouldn't have. Suspect he'd have been less observant of the problem and less likely to get involved.

I know Cordelia blamed a lot of bad stuff that happened to her from hanging around Buffy (freaks) and her Scoobies (losers). I wouldn't say she was completely wrong, though I would say that she'd have suffered worse at Marcie's hands were it not for Buffy (and let's not even get started on the events of the Wish).

I think he would. It wasn't supernatural in nature, it was simple bullying, and I think the pre-Buffy Xander would have had something to say about that. He certainly did where Cordy was concerned, so if he could stand up to her (which seemed to be a thing he and Willow had done for years) then he would have stood up against the pack.

Top Bottom