• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Randomly Frightening UNOFFICIAL THREAD #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taake

Raise your hand if... EW
Staff member
Black Thorn
I had to get my cast re-fitted and just like last time the nurses kept going ”oh you should get one in a fun color! How about pink? you should get pink! Are you sure you don’t want pink? Look how cute the pink is!”

I’m not five. I don’t need a pink cast, take the no.

Bright side, both times they assumed I was a dancer. So... gonna take that as a compliment on the old walking sticks !

nightshade
nightshade
A black or dark purple cast could have been good
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Writing your name on a black cast with a bit of chalk, now that's a novelty!
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
woulda went purple!

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
I had to get my cast re-fitted and just like last time the nurses kept going ”oh you should get one in a fun color! How about pink? you should get pink! Are you sure you don’t want pink? Look how cute the pink is!”
That would have been so hawt!! A cool fluorescent pink cast. Although with all the Muffy hairs stuck to it, it probably wouldn't be pink for long.

nightshade

I don't understand your definition of good news
Staff member
Black Thorn
Well it's my second trip to Mars, so clearly they couldn't navigate the one way system here to find me!

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
I keep hearing a phone beeping, it's not mine, and it's not in the building, so it's got to be from one of the ones around me, but it's so annoying.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I keep hearing a phone beeping, it's not mine, and it's not in the building, so it's got to be from one of the ones around me, but it's so annoying.
That happens to me with a vibrating phone, it's like it's in the floorboards when obviously it's just a downstairs neighbor with a totally loud vibrating...phone. I hope.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn

Obviously a MUCH better choice!

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
I still find it amazing that you can get fires underwater, I feel like a 5 year old everything I see an underwater volcano erupting (I'm watching Blue Planet 2)

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
I haven't seen it before either, but I have read similar things, or bits and pieces. Like how they ended up going with the Impala as you could fit a body in the trunk!

Reactions: Nix

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I haven't seen it before either, but I have read similar things, or bits and pieces. Like how they ended up going with the Impala as you could fit a body in the trunk!
Yeah, I remember hearing that story from Kripke himself on a commentary, how his neighbor was the one who told him that he should go with an Impala instead :)

Spanky

Black Thorn
can't believe I've never seen it before!
Have you seen the rest of the bible? I could post the rest of it if you haven't.

Puppet
Puppet
It's exactly what S1 is, though, so the idea was executed, just changed for S2 and onward.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Have you seen the rest of the bible? I could post the rest of it if you haven't.
Yes, I've even read an original, hand-written one!

:p

Spanky
Spanky
I just think it's odd how much of the original idea is a 180 difference. It would have been a totally different show.

Spanky

Black Thorn
@Puppet Come on. The entire mythos of the show would have been different. Their whole backstory was different. Everything about their lives was different. It read more like a tv show of the movie Frailty than what Supernatural was.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
@Puppet Come on. The entire mythos of the show would have been different. Their whole backstory was different. Everything about their lives was different. It read more like a tv show of the movie Frailty than what Supernatural was.
I guess that's your interpretation :p

I read that text and I can picture S1, both in tone and world.

Spanky

Black Thorn
I guess that's your interpretation :p
But they didn't grow up hunters. Their father was a drunk and their mother died in a car wreck. Father locked up because he thought it was demons and then he escapes and goes into hiding. Sam being a college grad, interning at a law school, knowing nothing about the supernatural. Dean showing up and kidnapping Sam saying demon killed their father. The whole Sam questioning whether what Dean is telling him is real and whether the demons he sees isn't just schizophrenia. It just would have been a lot different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom