• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Randomly Unnecessary Awesome Thread #3

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

I am sister to the Fates πŸ’€
Black Thorn
@Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Take a break from Death Metal and listen to the AC/DC song "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap". Maybe you need a backdoor man.
@Anyanka Bunny Slayer Listen to Rage against the Machine's Killing in the name of then crank up the volume on the very last part.
Luckily, I had short "fling" with the owner of the security company awhile back...and ever since then, he's been looking for a way back into my...good graces. 😈 So I called him and explained that my sister is a jealous cow with no life. Long story short, he's informed the security guys that work for him to disregard any further calls my sister might place. πŸ˜‚ That's going to piss her off. Good!!

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Luckily, I had short "fling" with the owner of the security company awhile back...and ever since then, he's been looking for a way back into my...good graces. 😈 So I called him and explained that my sister is a jealous cow with no life. Long story short, he's informed the security guys that work for him to disregard any further calls my sister might place. πŸ˜‚ That's going to piss her off. Good!!
Just be careful that he doesn't expect you to do something for him because he's done something for you.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black Thorn
Just be careful that he doesn't expect you to do something for him because he's done something for you.

I've already done something(s) for him, so....

πŸ˜‚

Edit: Yes, I know. Pushing the envelope a bit! But it made me laugh so hard, I could barely breathe. So of course, I had to do it. Sharing is caring. πŸ˜›

Last edited:

Priceless

Scooby
I watch a particular yoututber, who is very good at what she does and is very popular, but she can be a bit arrogant and know-it-all-y. I was in a mood yesterday so I left a shitty comment on one of her videos and now I feel really guilty about it. The girl is doing her thing, which doesn't really affect me, I can choose not to watch her etc. Now I just feel guilty and mad at myself for not just rolling my eyes at her and moving on. πŸ˜”

Athene
Athene
Tell her you're sorry

Taake

If the apocalypse comes, beep me!
Staff member
Black Thorn
I watch a particular yoututber, who is very good at what she does and is very popular, but she can be a bit arrogant and know-it-all-y. I was in a mood yesterday so I left a shitty comment on one of her videos and now I feel really guilty about it. The girl is doing her thing, which doesn't really affect me, I can choose not to watch her etc. Now I just feel guilty and mad at myself for not just rolling my eyes at her and moving on. πŸ˜”
We all have those moments :( Can you delete it or make a new one, apologizing?

Priceless
Priceless
She's already commented on it. I'm going to back away and pretend it never happened

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I phoned my dad yesterday cos it was his birthday (55 - nearly an elderly person!) and he's got himself another two bass guitars, taking the total to two 6-string guitars and ten bass guitars. He really enjoys collecting them so I'm happy he's happy, and since he grew up poor he sees it as an inheritance for his children and grandchild when he pops his clogs. Kind of adorable.

TriBel
TriBel
I'm older than your dad and my kids get to inherit 10 pairs of limited edition Doc Martens. They can have the house as well but the house is meh - the boots are cool!
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
What's this cheapo guitars and totally crappy doc martens? I'm gonna leave lotsa silver plated Jewish Harps!

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
TriBel
TriBel
Thank you! That's made my day! :)) @Priceless ROFL!
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
The cat owners of Black Thorn are not into bondage and bdsm, we sell the tools to wear to those of Sineya, don't we ChaseRules?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black Thorn
I qualify for paid emergency leave, so I'm going to ask the boss about it. I HATE it there and I need a break.

Also, I wish my sister would just disappear. Imagine having someone spying on your phone conversations and visitors! Its REALLY pissing me off. She has no life. I can't believe this pathetic twat is spying on me. Its...just too much. 😑

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Can't you have your phone calls in your apartment?

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
I hate how the parents who raised me and my sister keeps on appearing in my dreams when I've cut them off in the real world.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
When you cut them off in the real world, you shouldn't have cut them off at the knees.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Also, I wish my sister would just disappear. Imagine having someone spying on your phone conversations and visitors! Its REALLY pissing me off. She has no life. I can't believe this pathetic twat is spying on me. Its...just too much. 😑
Why is she spying on you ? Does she know about this place yet ?

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
The clever sister spies on ABS's phone conversation, how does one watch what another says on the phone?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black Thorn
Why is she spying on you ? Does she know about this place yet ?
She doesn't have a job and has nothing better to do. She's always been preoccupied with MY life and now with the lockdown, she has even more time on her hands.

No, she doesn't know about this place. Of that I'm sure.

@DeadlyDuo Her windows are near mine, and the only way I can have a private conversation is to go into the bedroom and shut the door. Or shut ALL of my windows.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
good luck!!

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
She doesn't have a job and has nothing better to do. She's always been preoccupied with MY life and now with the lockdown, she has even more time on her hands.

No, she doesn't know about this place. Of that I'm sure.

@DeadlyDuo Her windows are near mine, and the only way I can have a private conversation is to go into the bedroom and shut the door. Or shut ALL of my windows.
She sounds very annoying.

This idiot roommate I reluctantly put up with doesn't know how to manage his frickin alarm. This has got to be the 15th time!! My punishment was to mix some of my piss into one of his shampoos.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
reason #25 why I didn't want a room mate
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
FaithLehane16 fixes problem with roommate and repairs his alarm with weak Lemon scented oil? Is tempted to giggle hysterically while he washes his hair.
Top Bottom