• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The search for the Marsters Spike comic

AshSlays

WOW, Sarcasm, that's original!
The cursed area of tons of sweet tea (Arkansas)
Black Thorn
So I was listening to cast interviews around when I finished BtVS about the comics and show. I remember listening to this one interview(No, I can't find it anywhere I look) of both Whedon and Marsters where they talked about the Spike special comic they co-wrote. That day, I knew that I needed it if I could find it. I've been searching for months, to no avail. Wherever this Spike comic is, I do not own it. I know my old comic shop had some Buffy stuff and they would've ordered a copy for me, but sadly they closed down before I thought to check there. I can't find it on any sites, either. If any of you know what I'm talking about and where I can get it, I would be so far in your favour!

W

WillowFromBuffy

Hereyaare! He wrote one and co-wrote the other with Christopher Golden.

The Buffyverse fan-wiki is a great resource for finding out who did what.

I remember James saying in an interview that he hated the work the artist did for the Spike&Dru comic. He did not think they were beautiful enough to be romantic characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
AshSlays
AshSlays
Thank you! To think I spent that long looking for it and it was right there the entire time...

Btvs fan

Scooby

Hereyaare! He wrote one and co-wrote the other with Christopher Golden.

The Buffyverse fan-wiki is a great resource for finding out who did what.

I remember James saying in an interview that he hated the work the artist did for the Spike&Dru comic. He did not think they were beautiful enough to be romantic characters.
What did JM think of the Brian Lynch Spike comics ?

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I remember something like that. He phoned up JL to apologise for how the artist had drawn her character.

W
WillowFromBuffy
I imagine JL being like, "Your Spike and Dru comic? Oh yeah, I totally read that!"
Top Bottom