• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The V and W of the I and S. (Complete)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
This disclaimer is that I don’t own any of the names used in this story that come from the program of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. And they are used with the permission granted by Joss Whedon (God) for all not for profit fan-fiction.

This piece of fan fiction was written before though then it had Willow and Oz as the central characters. The story has changed and though I say it myself it is better than the original.

The V and W of the I and S.

Part 1

Giles told Buffy that the Devil had sent his best monster creators to the area though he wasn’t sure where. I have been told he has sent the both of them to kill all vampires and werewolves.

Buffy asked him who had told him. Giles replied the message came from Oz, that he was responsible to tell her and that she would need to have Faith at her side.

Buffy wasn’t to impressed but Giles insisted, “According to what Oz said, these two have almost decimated all werewolves and only a few vampires have been allowed to exist.

Faith walked into the room, she looked to Buffy. “If they want us to work together, it must be something dire.” “Rumour has it the Devil has sent his elite to kill all vampires and werewolves, I’m not sure who we are to get though?”

“Who are the Devils elite?” asked Faith. Unsure of who they were Buffy could only shrug her shoulders. “As yet I don’t know where they are.”

Diana and David crouched down to be on all fours, they crept under the branches of the bushes. They looked at the couple who were sat on the bonnet of their car.

The couple looked towards the city the lights shone under the night sky, the moons reflection on the ocean was just beyond the city.

The young woman said how nice it looked. Her boyfriend Anthony faced Veronica and agreed with her.

David faced Diana and smiled; “Nice that we are about to spoil it for them,” he said.
Veronica rolled over she climbed onto the car’s roof.

Anthony asked her if she could see any better from there, Veronica exclaimed that she could see four eyes looking at them from beneath the bushes behind them. Anthony immediately looked at the eyes.

“They do look wrong, so get in the car as quick as you can,” he said.

He reversed the car from the lookout, stopped then put the car in drive. A being flew in front of the car its shiny leathery skin glinted in the cars headlights. Anthony floored the accelerator and they sped away from there.

“Can we go to another lookout please, that one was so much fun, I want to do that again, what do you have planned next for us David?” asked Diana.

They stood at the edge of the next lookout, David pointed to the houses at the bottom of the hill.

“Remember that one?” he asked.
Diana smiled cheekily, she leapt into the air, her large sinewy wings creating a lovely sound as she flapped them.

A man was watering the flowers in his garden in one of the houses, he saw her as she flew towards him, the man stopped the water tap then ran into the house.

Diana flew down to his house then glided down into the man’s garden, Diana folded her wings and they disappeared behind her as she walked into the man’s house.

Diana stood at the front door and called out to him. “Where are you, I saw you come in here to try to get away from me.” She wandered into each of the front rooms, seeing that room empty she moved to another room.

Starting to be angry she exclaimed loudly, “Where are you?”
Diana ran up the stairs to look in each room, but she didn’t find him. Back at the bottom of the stairs Diana shouted again.

“Where are you, make your presence known.” She looked to each corner of the house then saw the cellar door.

“Well, will you look at that!”
Diana opened the door and stomped on each step that led to the cellar floor. She looked to the dark of the room.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn

Part 2

“There you are you little sweetie, and you have tied yourself to the wall, how lovely and what’s this you have tied yourself up with silver chains,” stated Diana.

The man spat words to Diana, he told her, “Leave me alone, there is no way I want you to be near me.” “Well I never, you really don’t want me to touch you, do you?” asked Diana.

Diana squatted on the floor in front of him. “But guess what?”
She became a human and picked up a pair of gardening gloves from a bench in front of her.

She put them on and began to remove his chains. She soon became the winged demon, it howled at him then ripped the flesh from him. As a human she walked from the house to meet David at the garden gate.

“Where are we going to go now David?” she asked. David smiled to her.
He suggested they walk into the depths of the forest. “That should make you happy.”

They wandered towards the forest. Diana asked how far into the forest were they going to have to go. After they walked over the strange flat ground David told where he was going to take her.

He said he was going to take her to three places, the first one was a quiet place near the boundary of where humans live. The second is at a chicken farm. Then they would have to go further into the forest.

Diana looked forward to her surprises. David kept ahead of her as they wandered away from the built up area, suddenly she found she was stood on a road and David was stationery ahead of her.

“Are we here, what is here?” she asked. He grinned and said that they were where he had promised.
As it was Diana wanted to know what he should do?

David told her to stand at your side of the road. “I’ll go to the next corner and scare the cars this way. When they get near stand at the side of the road and scare them off the other side of the road.”

“Can we get them then?” asked Diana. David grinned he said he was going to the next corner. Diana grinned as she watched him go to the next corner.

A car came around the corner, she saw it speed up it drove so fast to her she wondered what David had done. Diana stepped from the roadside her wings at full stretch and the car left the road to go on the open bush.

With David at her side she could see the car was severely damaged.

As David and Diana approached the car Diana bent down to look inside it. “I don’t believe it,” she exclaimed. David asked what, Diana said “The idiots weren’t wearing seat belts.”

David was very surprised he thought she had become a supporter of humans wearing seatbelts but Diana explained that she was upset with the state their bodies were because of not wearing seat belts.

David realised how he was wrong, Diana continued to complain about
how selfless they were because they had ruined their meal, and all that because of not wearing the seat belt.

David agreed it wasn’t very thoughtful of them. Diana asked David what they should do instead David said he was going to take her to a chicken farm but he changed his mind.

“Where is the other place?” asked Diana. David stated he was going to take her to a chicken farm but he had decided on another place instead, a chicken take away place.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn

Part 3

“Do you think I’d prefer that?” she asked. “Hmm yes, you would, not for the chicken though you’d prefer it because the people who work there will all smell like chicken,” said David.

David and Diana stood outside the front of the establishment they watched each of the people who worked in the café. “They never seem to leave the place,” said Diana.

David looked puzzled at her then realised what she meant. “Oh no,” he said, “we aren’t going in this end of the cafe, we are going to go in the back of the place.”

David continued, he said, “the panic the customers feel will be so much better if the people who work at the café run screaming through the eating area,” said David.

Diana grinned, she kissed David, “David dear, you say the sweetest of things!” she exclaimed.
“And after that I’ll take you dancing in the city,” said David.

They waited until the night was dark before they went to the nightclub. As they walked to the bar they looked to the dance floor and listened to the music everyone is dancing to.

What is that song asked David? “That is a song by ABBA from the film Chess called One night in Bangkok.” Diana bounced to the bar then with their drinks she bounced back to their table.

By which time another track was playing. “And this one,” she asked.
“This one is quite apt, this is Monsters by Ruelle,” said David.
Diana looked onto the dance floor, “Is that all of them.”

“It is them all six of them, we should dance over to them but we won’t attack them here, it is too crowded we’ll just flash our red eyes then once they are outside we’ll kill them,” said David.

“We’ve spent all this time on them why are they so important?” asked Diana. “They are the remaining rogue vampires and werewolves, the last we need to get,” stated David.

David and Diana danced so close to them that they bumped them several times but rather than complain the six ran out of the nightclub only to have to stop themselves from bumping into Faith and Buffy.

The two slayers were chatting to a few of the bouncers of the nightclub, the bouncers thought the girls were full of it. The people who are vampires and werewolves tried to walk around the two slayers.

The first vampire stared at them, “What is going on here? We found ourselves face to face with the Devils Elite in the nightclub. So we run outside straight into two vampire slayers, are the slayers and the Elite working together?”

Buffy and Faith viciously attacked all of the vampires and werewolves killing the vampires and one of the werewolves. The nightclubs bouncers could only stare in disbelief as they realised the truth of what the girls had said about themselves.

Diana and David came out of the nightclub, they confront the slayers.
“Vampire Slayers,” said David, “You’d best keep out of our way.”
David and Diana soon caught the remaining and dispatched them.”

Buffy had to stop Faith going after David and Diana. “You’d best not they are the Elite, famous entities you may have heard of them as he is the Incubus and she is the Succubus.”

As they flew over the land Diana pointed toward a cafeteria/ tavern, she directed David to land near it. “Why are we here?” he asked. “The Devil ordered me to find four humans who will be suitable monsters.”

David grinned, “You have indicated who the new demons will be and what they will be vampires and werewolves. All it needs now is for me to implant the demon seed in them.”

THE END

Top Bottom