• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

theiniative performs LA Song.

TheGrandmaster

Like a Boss.
Ok so this is my version of LA Song as seen in AtS, 2x18. All comments, feedback and constructive criticisms would be appreciated. Cheers.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHMqx5QMSXY"]LA SONG[/ame]​

Emzzie

Care Bear With Fangs
:0 I love you.
I wish I could play guitar like you :D Sometimes it seemed like you were kind of talking/singing if you get what I mean but I barely noticed cause I was going too fangirl.

PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!

T
TheGrandmaster
haha. Define fangirl for me, please.

TheGrandmaster

Like a Boss.
Cheers. If you want to learn to play the guitar I would advise you to a book on the subject and start by learning a few simple chords. Playing some chords and singing is one of the best emotional vents I have ever experienced, and is probably the reason i'm such a calm guy most of the time.

TheGrandmaster

Like a Boss.
Thoroughly loved that dude.

You got it moving along just right. I'm also a member of a guitar forum(i wont say its name, it wouldn't be right).
Cool. I generally don't bother with guitar forums as a large proportion of guitarists out there are complete wankers who think they know everything and all they can play is the riff to 'smoke on the water.' No offense intended :)

Top Bottom