• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Things you wish you'd NEVER said to yourself 😂

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Sorgens Kammer 💀
Black Thorn
For example, I scrubbed the frig for an hour, and afterwards, I was like, "I'm going to sit for two hours. I ain't getting up for NOTHING!" Half an hour later, Amazon rang because they mixed up addresses and wanted ME to stand in front....and wave so he could deliver my stuff. (Soooo not cool)

Your turn! 😁

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Watcher
Black Thorn
"Today is going to be a good day" I said on Monday as I got to work, turned a corner found a dead pigeon that I had to clean up and the rest of the day went downhill from there and ended in angry tears. I still think of that pigeon, poor little guy.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Pigeons suck. They're like flying rats. 😋

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Five hours ago, I thought: "Wow, I have so much time to get things done this evening." Those hours have been spent emptying a bucket very quickly, rinsing it and bringing it back to the vomiting child before the next bout. The Taylor Swift concert on Netflix isn't half bad, though. At least we found something that could distract him without making me want to flee the room. Listening to his fave music on youtube, with all those ad breaks, drives me bonkers even when I am not listening to retching at the same time.

Moggin

Tasty Townie
"Who wants to watch a cheesy soap opera about vampires?" -- my initial reaction to the Buffy promos in the 90s.

"I can probably handle another (insert: major, job, two items in my hands at the grocery etc.)" -- one strep infection, a nervous breakdown, or a cramped hand later and I always regret it.

"I'm free! Let's listen to some music!" -- me right before spraining my ankle on spring break.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@Moggin,
really, I doubt the guy with the cheese slices was even considered during the promo, so how did you know of him?

Top Bottom