• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Thinking of buying a buffy autograph but need help weather it real

Gibby11

Townie
Hi thinking if buying a buffy autograph it comes with certificate of authenticity but would like another person to see if they think it real many thanks

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Hi thinking if buying a buffy autograph it comes with certificate of authenticity but would like another person to see if they think it real many thanks
Contrary to popular belief a certificate of authenticity means NOTHING. It all depends on whom is doing the certifying and how the signature was obtained.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Just judging by some of the signatures I don't think it's real. But there are people here that I am sure have more experience with their signatures than I.

Angel6

Potential
The certificate is also only signed by Anthony Stewart Head (Giles) and James Marsters (Spike).....and Spike isn’t in that photo, and James’ signature isn’t on it.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
The certificate is also only signed by Anthony Stewart Head (Giles) and James Marsters (Spike).....and Spike isn’t in that photo, and James’ signature isn’t on it.
I didn't even scroll through to see the certification. LOL Well, I mean, the guy wasn't lying, it does have a COA with it.

Just not for it.

Top Bottom