• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Thinking of buying the comics.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
If I recall, most libraries subscribe to a digital service called Hoopla, where you can read the Buffy Comics for free. You can also get Sandman for free, which is a better read. I mean, do you really intend to reread the Buffy comics? Most of them just aren't that good. You can also find Omnibuses for sale at Ollie's, along with a lot of other comic books, and a large variety of Bibles. It's a very odd store.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Be prepared for some retcons, like Warren didn't actually die (so one has to do some mental gynmastics on why the First was able to use his form in s7, I believe even Joss said he forgot about that part in s7, though anyone who can make s7 work for them no doubt has that skill in spades). In fact, the power level of Amy was such that one wonders why she'd ever be jealous of Willow. (And she also wanted cheese despite that in the show she didn't want anymore cheese.) And that isn't the only retcon, nor the only reason why I gave up on them pretty fast as it was too much of an alternate universe for me, not the show I loved.

Top Bottom