• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

This is me now... (2)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
There is a scene from Disjointed that Im not clever enough to gif. Ruth is sitting in her office reading about the kondo method. She picks up a vibrator from the desk draw and says something like "you no longer bring me joy. Goodbye"

I have been picking up joyful things all day and asking where its home is. Things were neat in the house but defo not joyful and few things were where they wanted to be. I havent much to chuck out but next level organising with the boxes from the garage has been fun. Migraine now lol. Night night.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Me before this year

Me after today's weigh in...

To be honest I weighed myself today (apparently according to the Wii it was the first time in 200 days LOL), and it was not quite as bad as I expected it to be although still not wonderful...

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
good luck!!

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Me, the past couple of weeks... No even months. I miss all my friends from my old school so sooo much! 😭😢 Even though I still see them sometimes, it's not the same. It's not often enough. :confused:
tumblr_ltyfmjsO4W1qgmt5yo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Octavia
Octavia
Awww

Willow Tara

Sineya
Me in my new school. My new classmates are nice and friendly and all that... But they still aren't... They don't know me like my old classmates do, obviously, because they don't know me that long. And I don't blame them for anything. It's just... They're not my friends. And I miss my friends so damn much!!! And so I feel like Cordelia, I'm surrounded by all these people at my new school, but I still feel completely alone. Because I'm without my friends. :(
tumblr_inline_p9uvw4UwUH1vdpxlt_500.gif

Willow Tara

Sineya
Last weekend I had a party with most of my friends. So outside I was like:
giphy-26.gif
(Because we were having a party and I really can't dance...)
But inside... I was just so glad they all were there.
Buffy-1.gif
Foto-06-B.gif

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Me in my new school. My new classmates are nice and friendly and all that... But they still aren't... They don't know me like my old classmates do, obviously, because they don't know me that long. And I don't blame them for anything. It's just... They're not my friends. And I miss my friends so damn much!!! And so I feel like Cordelia, I'm surrounded by all these people at my new school, but I still feel completely alone. Because I'm without my friends. :(
View attachment 12500
Reminded me of this (from Once & Again)...

Top Bottom