• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

This will make you feel old....

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
The character of Dawn was 'born' in 1986, meaning if she were real, she'd be 30 this year.

Can you imagine, annoying little niblet, ex ball of energy, Dawn 'lil pumpkin belly' Summers being a bonafide adult 30 year old woman, possibly with a husband/wife/family of her own?

Do you think she screams at her partner to get out, get out of the bathroom?! :D

MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
Hahaha good call on the get out!

SpikeRules

Still kicking it with Buffy
Sineya
I assumed one year. Does anyone know if more time occurred between 7 and 8?

Spanky
Spanky
It just seemed like ALOT transpired for it all to happen in only a year.

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Twitter

May 3, 2016

@speedkid Hi Christos. Do you think the #Buffy of the comics will enter her 30s? I think she should.

@Christosgage That's pretty old for a Slayer... their life expectancies aren't very long. But we shall see!

Priceless

Scooby
I thought it was less time between 7 and 8, though I think Dawn had started college, so that would probably make it a year

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Michelle Trachtenberg was born on October 11, 1985, so she is 30 at the moment. There is no mention in her bio of a husband or a boyfriend, a fact that might spawn some lesbian fanfics and that seems to be popular around here.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Yes. Because I'm almost as old as Dawn! lol. It's a bit weird to think of a grown up Dawn.

white avenger

white avenger
But how long was between 7 and 8? That could not have just been a year could it?
I assumed one year. Does anyone know if more time occurred between 7 and 8?
I thought it was less time between 7 and 8, though I think Dawn had started college, so that would probably make it a year
Season 8 was supposed to take place some time after the "Angel" series finale and the "After The Fall" arc in the IDW series, so it should have been about 18 months after Season 7 ended.

@speedkid Hi Christos. Do you think the #Buffy of the comics will enter her 30s? I think she should.

@Christosgage That's pretty old for a Slayer... their life expectancies aren't very long. But we shall see!
I think that Buffy is probably going to remain perpetually about the age of 24 for as long as the series lasts.

Karol

With a soul
Sineya
I'm an year younger than Dawn, so now I'm feeling young LOL

gite63

Gone
Sineya
I think that Buffy is probably going to remain perpetually about the age of 24 for as long as the series lasts.
Yeah, Christos Gage said in another Twitter that time in the comics passes slower, so now Buffy is around 25.

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
I have a 30 year old daughter - the one who made me watch Buffy. She's my younger daughter - the other is Buffy's age - 35.

Yeah....old....:rolleyes:

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Michelle definitely looks all grown up. Weirdly, I think she looks like @GwenRaiden now. Or vice versa.

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
Michelle definitely looks all grown up. Weirdly, I think she looks like @GwenRaiden now. Or vice versa.
Well, MT is a couple years older than me, so I'd look like her, rather than her looking like me. I still think you look like Connor! Connor is very feminine, mind. That would make us the most hated kids of the Buffyverse, yay! :)

Bluebird
Bluebird
Proud.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Michelle is very very pretty, that must mean @GwenRaiden is literally the most attractive person on the boards.

I'm just gutted it's not me. :(

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Well you ARE a god! Most attractive and charming one.
Top Bottom