• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

This will make you feel old....

Sternbeeere

Glory´s sane(?) groupie
Wow i am two years younger than Dawn, and due to the series i still see her as if she was younger. That is kind of strange.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
At Sineya we don't judge people by their appearance...luckily for Black Thorn.
Well, considering the founder of your house had a penchant for wearing toilet paper clothing, had some serious Rob Zombie looking hair and really needed to moisturize I can understand why you guys don't judge on appearance. Or hygiene from the looks of it.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
At Sineya we don't judge people by their appearance...luckily for Black Thorn.
I know.

It's hard being in Black Thorn, looking the way we do.

Taake
Taake
Just saw this and AAAHH! This is like the "hot guys" in that CEG video all over again, lol

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Truth be told, we are all so ridiculously good looking, we might break the internet with our beauty. Again, it's a terrible cross to bear, but bear it we must :D

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Nah @GwenRaiden face is way prettier than Michelles' face. I expect the scottish to be fair skinned, a cali girl, not so much.

They seem to put Michelle in thick black eyeliner a lot, which is hot, but I found her a bit emo looking in Weeds. A little less works best on such a naturally pretty face. And she has such beautiful hair, I dont know why it looked so flat in more recent roles.

Cant wait til I get to see her in other roles down the line, when she looks too old for college. I am only slightly older than her :D and defo dont pass as 22!

Well, considering the founder of your house had a penchant for wearing toilet paper clothing, had some serious Rob Zombie looking hair and really needed to moisturize I can understand why you guys don't judge on appearance. Or hygiene from the looks of it.
I joined the right house! Maybe I'll go for dreads before I shave my head again next time.

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
*blushes*
Top Bottom