• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Thread for Posting BtVS & Ats Videos pt5

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
I'll post some of my favourite videos:

This is an amazing edit. BtVS as a horror show.

I've never seen Angel when I watched this video. After watching it, I entertained the idea of a Darla and Drusilla ship. 😇
Editing is great, and the song fits so well with our Vamp ladies.

Another great edit featuring badass and/or mean Buffy:

This one is with the same song, badass and/or mean Cordy version, with a lot more humor (since Buffy is mean or badass usually on serious occasions but it is Cordy's default. 😄)

This is a Killing Eve(Villaneve) - BtVS(Fuffy) parallels video, obviously contains spoilers for Killing Eve seasons 1 and 2.
It is a must-watch for fans of both shows.

I guess most of you have seen this video, nevertheless, it needs to be shared here.
Comedic gold. 😂

Last edited:
T
thrasherpix
The first one is now a new fanvid favorite of mine. (Kinda love the TAH version of Buffy, too.) The last has long been a favorite...and I bet Pattinson (who played Edward) would love, too!

thrasherpix

Scooby
One of the things I like most are the friendships, though these wane as the series progress. Most of those I've seen either focus on ships or on tragedy rather than the sweet and fun moments. So I thought I'd share a couple of rare exceptions and invite others to do the same...maybe I'll find a new one or two to add to my list (and can include Firefly which I haven't looked for yet).

Buffy:

Almost perfect. Just wish it had more on when Buffy learned Willow was going to University of Sunnydale, and also where Buffy is doing Willow's hair as the pair plus Xander watch some Indian singing drama.

And Wes & Gun from Angel:

More?

Priceless
Priceless
The music for Waves isn't a good fit imo. The Wes/Gunn is pretty perfect

thrasherpix

Scooby
While not of the Buffyverse, I think this could apply to some new vampires energetic in their quest for fun and evil (more than one new vampire did talk about how they felt an enthusiastic drive in this direction), and perhaps "playmates." Like what many vampires are like that Buffy slays in the graveyard who don't have a master (and would eventually form gangs).

It wouldn't fit in many other vampire universes, but I could see this in the Buffyverse.

The only part that doesn't fit is not needing an invitation, but that could be explained as having gotten an invitation earlier before starting the hunt/game in earnest.

(I was reflecting on vampire perspectives and what they're like when they first rise in another thread and thought of this vid.)

thrasherpix

Scooby
I'm really liking Spotlight's vids so far regarding Angelus:

I think both of those songs could apply to Spike as well (obviously in a different way, but the lyrics would still fit). The first one just begs to have an Spike version. The second could sum up season 6 Spuffy (someone making a vid could easily pull from the season before and after it as well, but the Spuffy of those seasons doesn't fit the song anymore...save maybe season 5 from Spike's point of view, which should definitely include s6 footage).

I didn't find any, though someone applied the first song to Vampire Willow.

Top Bottom