• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Tillow AU Season 4

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
It was the first day of college for the Scoobies, minus Xander of course. They were all nervous but excited to get started. Willow and Buffy walked down the halls, looking for their dorm rooms. Buffy was busy playing with her hair, and twirling a pencil.

"So..." Buffy said. "You ready to start college?" she asked with a little smile. "I'm not feeling very studenty quite yet."

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Tara was walking toward her room caring some clothes that she had just done . "I sure glad they let me come in earlier since I really didn't want to stay in that motel any more since that manger keep leering at me " she said under her breath looking down so not to catch anyone eyes .

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara heard Willow saying how college would be better then high school & hoped in her heart it would be since high school was hellish for her due to her living with her Dad & brothers but didn't look up not wanting them to see her since she wasn't ready to talk to people yet .

Name the Stars

Black Thorn
Willow
@Name the Stars "Yeah absolutely! I'm really looking forward to it. Just imagine all the new thing we can learn!" :D She said really exited. "It will be great fun. And so much better than high school!"
"Hey do you know which dorms we are in? I have no idea where we are going." Buffy responded, shaking her head. Her blonde hair bobbed around her. "I'm very ready to start being a real college student. And maybe meet some real college boys.." Buffy said with a little giggle.

Willow Tara

Scooby
Sineya
"Hey do you know which dorms we are in? I have no idea where we are going." Buffy responded, shaking her head. Her blonde hair bobbed around her. "I'm very ready to start being a real college student. And maybe meet some real college boys.." Buffy said with a little giggle.
"I think we're in Stevenson Hall."
She didn't know what to say about the college boys, so she just said: "I'm really looking forward to the classes. Which will you take?" And smiled.

Name the Stars

Black Thorn
"I think we're in Stevenson Hall."
She didn't know what to say about the college boys, so she just said: "I'm really looking forward to the classes. Which will you take?" And smiled.
"Hmmm...Slaying 101? Wish they had that. I think I'm taking some kind of English class. I don't know. School stuff. What about you?"

ChaseRules

Sineya
"Hmmm...Slaying 101? Wish they had that. I think I'm taking some kind of English class. I don't know. School stuff. What about you?"

Tara opened her mouth to that they were Stevenson Hall but then closed it not wanting to speak up even thought she knew nobody at the school . She even had a single room somehow so she didn't have a roommate . She shifted the clothes in her hands since they were getting heavy . Then just as she passed by them she heard one of them saying something about Slaying & looked at then surprised & seeing their auras by surprised tripped & fell almost hitting then & dropping her clothes & then lay there wanting nothing more then to fall through the floor .

Name the Stars

Black Thorn
Tara opened her mouth to that they were Stevenson Hall but then closed it not wanting to speak up even thought she knew nobody at the school . She even had a single room somehow so she didn't have a roommate . She shifted the clothes in her hands since they were getting heavy . Then just as she passed by them she heard one of them saying something about Slaying & looked at then surprised & seeing their auras by surprised tripped & fell almost hitting then & dropping her clothes & then lay there wanting nothing more then to fall through the floor .
Buffy noticed a young woman falling right near her and Willow. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise. She hadn't noticed the girl before. She looked nice, and was holding a pile of clothes. Buffy dropped to the ground and tried to help the girl gather her books.
"Are you okay?" she asked.

Willow Tara

Scooby
Sineya
Willow followed Buffy to the blonde girl that was lying on the floor. "Are you hurt? Can we help you?" She helped her to get up, took some of the girls' clothes and handed them to her.
She looked deep into her eyes it was like she could see her soul.
"Do you need anything?"

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara got to her feet "Sor...ry " she said to Buffy . "Did...nt mean to alm...st hit you " she said mentally hitting her self for stuttering . "What OK ? ' she said looking confused at what Buffy asked her ."She tried to gather up her clothes without making more of her self & thankful for her help .

"I fall all the time " Tara told Willow fast since she had always said that when anyone asked if she was hurt since it had been safer that way thanks to her family & the way they lived . Tara got the last of her clothes from Willow before looking up just in time to have Willow looked into her blue eyes .
"I .......don't need any....thing " she said clutching her clothes hard & squeezing her eyes shut trying to calm down.

Name the Stars

Black Thorn
Tara got to her feet "Sor...ry " she said to Buffy . "Did...nt mean to alm...st hit you " she said mentally hitting her self for stuttering . "What OK ? ' she said looking confused at what Buffy asked her ."She tried to gather up her clothes without making more of her self & thankful for her help .

"I fall all the time " Tara told Willow fast since she had always said that when anyone asked if she was hurt since it had been safer that way thanks to her family & the way they lived . Tara got the last of her clothes from Willow before looking up just in time to have Willow looked into her blue eyes .
"I .......don't need any....thing " she said clutching her clothes hard & squeezing her eyes shut trying to calm down.
Buffy stared at the girl, who seemed terrified. She backed away, not wanting to scare her anymore. Buffy tried to smile reassuringly.
"Nice to meet you. What's your name?" Her green eyes were warm, and she tried to be as non-threatening as possible.

ChaseRules

Sineya
"Ta..ra " She said stuttering a bit . "Who ...... Tara said before cringing at what she had just said. "Sorry ........ That my name " she said looking at Willow & Buffy with wide eyes feeling something but not knowing if it was good or bad .

Willow Tara

Scooby
Sineya
Willow noticed how scared the girl was, she was stuttering. "Hello Tara, nice to meet you." Willow said, trying not to scare Tara even more. "My name is Willow and this is my friend Buffy." She said. "You're a freshman too, right? Buffy and I were just looking for our dorm room." She had a feeling that she couldn't describe, but she knew she wanted to get to know Tara. "Which dorm are you in? Maybe we'll see you around." She smiled friendly, hoping Tara wouldn't feel threatend by her.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara felt something inside her self when Willow smiled at her . Th...anks " she said . Then feeling calmer she smiled back " "Nice to meet you too " she said almost getting lost in Willow eyes . Then looking away from Willow Tara looked at both of them " "I a freshman here too " added to what she was saying before saying a bit harsh since she wanted to quite instead of speaking up ." I can help you find it ….. "she said before realizing how she sounded & blushing deeply . " This is my do.... rm too " she said finishing with & ducking her head so she looked at them through her long blond hair .

Name the Stars

Black Thorn
Tara felt something inside her self when Willow smiled at her . Th...anks " she said . Then feeling calmer she smiled back " "Nice to meet you too " she said almost getting lost in Willow eyes . Then looking away from Willow Tara looked at both of them " "I a freshman here too " added to what she was saying before saying a bit harsh since she wanted to quite instead of speaking up ." I can help you find it ….. "she said before realizing how she sounded & blushing deeply . " This is my do.... rm too " she said finishing with & ducking her head so she looked at them through her long blond hair .
Buffy smiled at Tara kindly. "Thanks Tara." Buffy turned to Willow and smiled. "See? We are already making friends."

ChaseRules

Sineya
"Friends ? " Tara said looking at them puzzled . "You want to be fri...ends ?" she said looking at Buffy face & then looking at Willow face & blushing when she looked at Willow .

Name the Stars

Black Thorn
"Friends ? " Tara said looking at them puzzled . "You want to be fri...ends ?" she said looking at Buffy face & then looking at Willow face & blushing when she looked at Willow .
"Sure! Right, Willow?" Buffy glanced over at Willow, who was staring at Tara. "Maybe we all have some classes together?"

Willow Tara

Scooby
Sineya
"Yes. Of course. Wouldn't that be great? You seem very nice, Tara." Willow smiled friendly, she looked at Buffy and then back to Tara. "But of course only if you wanna be our friend. We just know each other for a few minutes, so I can understand if it seems strange to you... Which classes do you take?"

Top Bottom