• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Today I learned

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
I had a horse clinic today, so I learnt a few tricks to train my baby horses.

Octavia
Octavia
Love your banner

BlindSlayer

Bufffologist
Today I learned that while the Black Death is the most famous plague, it was preceded eight centuries earlier by the Plague of Justinian, which was a pandemic that killed millions in its own right, and may well have prevented the re-formation of the Roman Empire.

Carrie Hopewell
Carrie Hopewell
Interesting!

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I learnt not to open the door of the fire place when all of the vents have been near closed for hours. Smoke headache now

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Today I learned you need boatloads of kindling to start warm fire. I have been trying all this time to start it with newspaper and small logs. I got fed up today and filled the thing with sticks I picked up from the roadside, then brought a firelighter from the store and now have a great fire in less than 3 hours... But I cannot stand to stay inside today. As cold and wet as it is outside - inside is a more painful place to pace.

Living Dead Boy

Joss Is A Very Flawed Boss
Black Thorn
Today I learned that the reason for inaction and procrastination isn't because you don't care at all, it's because you care too much. I've neglected to do so many things in my short lifespan because of fear, or because it felt like my problems were too much to conquer. So I sat down, took a deep breath, and started to take it one step at a time. And I made a first step in regards to treating my mental health. I made a simple phone call. Doesn't take that long, you don't break out into a sweat or anything, you just simply take the first step. Then take the next. And then after a while, it'll seem normal. Just do it. Like Nike. ;)

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
Today I learned the picture on the left and the picture on the right are exactly the same, even though it looks like the roads have different angles.
Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 2.15.34 PM.png

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Yesterday I learned that the bottom part of our blender's jug could crack, and hence fall out when the jug filled with two litres of waffle batter was lifted up.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Today I learned that the payphone takes a maximum of 8 coins, so dont try to pay in 5c pieces!

Top Bottom