• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Tokyo Olympics 2020/21

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Just over a week ago the womens Australian football team looked as if it was on the way out, yet today it is in the final. The teams striker, Sam Kerr who plays for Chelsea, (used to play for Perth) is now the highest scorer for the Australian team.

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Surprisingly good 24 hours or so for Sweden. From nothing to one 1 gold and 3 Silver medals. Not bad.

The only downside is that the Swedish broadcast gets insufferable to watch.
Overly excited hosts with endless repeats and awkward interviews with random family members etc.

/SK

Mr Trick

Scooby
Surprisingly good 24 hours or so for Sweden. From nothing to one 1 gold and 3 Silver medals. Not bad.

The only downside is that the Swedish broadcast gets insufferable to watch.
Overly excited hosts with endless repeats and awkward interviews with random family members etc.

/SK

Are Sweden one of those countries who do better at the winter Olympics? If so you can expect that annoying coverage to up to 11! :D Feb I think the Winter games are.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Have the Skateboarding on now. Much prefer the park boarding to street. Love how they use the space and some of the skills, and agilty. Its refreshing her they just take everything in their stride and enjoy it. The joys of youth :D

Dogs of Winter

Potential
Are all the new Olympic sports based on 80's Hollywood films set in LA - surfing, karate, skateboarding.

Just been watching the speed climbing which looks like something from Its a KnockOut but is still really impressive at the same time - some of them just fly up that wall

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
The kids doing park skateboarding are great. Just out there having a blast and then someone hands out medals. Got a DJ making it sound like a festival as well.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
the Swedish broadcast gets insufferable to watch. Overly excited hosts with ... awkward interviews with random family members etc.
I mean seriously, does anyone really care about the broadcasters themselves, let alone their family members?

/SP
/AN
/KY

I don't know why that sign off made me laugh as much as it did!

Top Bottom