• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Top 10 Cordelia Episodes

OUT OF MIND, OUT OF SIGHT
WHAT'S MY LINE? P.2
BEWITCHED BOTHERED & BEWILDERED
HOMECOMING
THE PROM
RM W/A VU
OVER THE RAINBOW
BIRTHDAY
TOMORROW
YOU'RE WELCOME

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
Oooh, this includes Angel so it's more fun! Actually, it's easier to pick Buffy episodes because she has less moments in them.

Reptile Boy (she's gold)
Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered (she makes a stand with the Cordettes)
Homecoming
Graduation Day (she's totally indifferent to the possibility of getting killed and stakes her first vamp!)
Parting Gifts (because her audition is awesome)
The Ring (she's a total badass)
To Shanhsu in L.A. (defining episode for Cordy)
Redefinition (love the karaoke)
Spin the Bottle ("The government gave me bad hair?")
You're Welcome

Buffy episodes only;

Homecoming
The Wish
What's My Line
Doppelgangland
Puppet Show
Out of Mind, Out of Sight
Reptile Boy
Dead Mans Party
Halloween
Bewitched Bothered & Bewildered

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I'll try to do both shows.

1. You're Welcome
2. Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered
3. The Wish
4. That Vision Thing
5. City Of
6. Hero
7. Reptile Boy
8. The Prom
9. Out of Mind Out of Sight
10. The Price

I'll try to do both shows.

1. You're Welcome
2. Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered
3. The Wish
4. That Vision Thing
5. City Of
6. Hero
7. Reptile Boy
8. The Prom
9. Out of Mind Out of Sight
10. The Price
I LOVE the episode 'The Price' and it seems like nobody ever rates it very high. This is when Cordy's "demon-ness" got really weird though.

Fool for Buffy

Sineya
I LOVE the episode 'The Price' and it seems like nobody ever rates it very high. This is when Cordy's "demon-ness" got really weird though.
I had to include it because it's where Cordelia finally gets to showcase her superpowers. It's a cool moment before Connor comes at the end of the episode and decides to start ruining the show.

I had to include it because it's where Cordelia finally gets to showcase her superpowers. It's a cool moment before Connor comes at the end of the episode and decides to start ruining the show.
How would you have made Connor's part on the show or his character in general better?
I loved the idea of how they made Connor grow up in the hell dimension and be raised by one of Angel/Angelus' oldest foes, but I think if Holtz had been more interesting to begin with, Connor might have followed suit? of course, most people agree him getting with "Cordelia" was perhaps the biggest downfall for his character.

Fool for Buffy

Sineya
How would you have made Connor's part on the show or his character in general better?
I loved the idea of how they made Connor grow up in the hell dimension and be raised by one of Angel/Angelus' oldest foes, but I think if Holtz had been more interesting to begin with, Connor might have followed suit? of course, most people agree him getting with "Cordelia" was perhaps the biggest downfall for his character.
I mean it's really all about his ignorance about Angel and getting with Cordelia. So it's not all his fault. I guess I can't talk as I have no idea what I would do to change him.

1. Out Of Mind, Out of Sight
2. Reptile Boy
3. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
4. Homecoming
5. The Wish
6. RM W/A View
7. Over the Rainbow
8. Through the Looking Glass
9. There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb
10. You're Welcome

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
10. Spin the Bottle. Cordelia is just one of the funny cogs in this machine, but she is still memorable enough that I count it as a Cordy episode, for sure.
9. Rm v/a Vu. She got her chance to shine in this one and was still a lot like the BtVS Cordelia we remembered. I may be of the few, but I loved her cry-Buffy line, it was so in-character for her.
8. Parting Gifts. Watching her realize that she has inherited the visions, seeing her grieving for Doyle and meet back up with Wes, all in all it's a very enjoyable outing.
7. Hero. This. One of my favorite Angel episodes. RIP to both Doyle and Glenn Quinn.
6. Homecoming. Part of my love for Xandelia is Cordelia's confession to Buffy in the shed. It just sucked that it was at the same time as Xander started his annoying fluke with Willow :(
5. Out of Mind, Out of Sight. And this is the first time we really saw beneath the Queen C mask, I just love it.
4. First Impressions. The changes that slowly began in S1 became more obvious here, when she was willing to risk it all to save a near-stranger.
3. That Vision Thing. This might be when I realized just exactly how far Cordy had come, upset about the thought that losing the visions would mean not having a place with her friends anymore. That really stuck with me.
2. You're Welcome. Can't have a list like this without her final goodbye and her last good deed. Very nice of the writers to let us, the viewers, say goodbye as well.
1. To Shanshu in LA. I completely stand by my choice, this is when Cordelia went from comic relief to someone that would eventually be so powerful and strong of a character, that you almost couldn't believe where she started out.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
1. You're Welcome
2. Waiting In The Wings
3. That Vision Thing
4. To Shanshu In LA
5. Birthday
6. Spin The Bottle
7. R/M with a Vu
8. The Wish
9. Out Of Mind , Out Of Sight