• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Top 3 Buffyverse couples

Caro

Townie
1) Buffy/Angel
2) Willow/Tara

I like the first two pairings so much more than the other couples that it's hard for me to choose a third one...

3) Willow/Oz : I went with Willow/Oz because I love some of their scenes...

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Good choices!

Stoney

Spiked!
1) Spike/Buffy
2) Willow/Oz

I liked quite a lot of the pairings for the times they happened, but I only ever felt invested in Spike/Buffy and Willow/Oz were the only other couple I really routed for and wanted to see succeed. Sadly Willow/Oz never stuck. If I had to choose a third I'd probably go for Giles/Jenny. :)

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
1. Sprusilla

2. Tillow

3. Bangel

I would've put Sprusilla for all 3 if I could've because they're just plain awesome. :p

Also they should've pursued the Bangel/Dangel love triangle more where Angel is in love with Buffy (no question) but he just can't let Darla go because of their complex history which creates a wedge between Bangel.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Also they should've pursued the Bangel/Dangel love triangle more where Angel is in love with Buffy (no question) but he just can't let Darla go because of their complex history which creates a wedge between Bangel.
ooh interesting! Or something like Angel believing Darla can be redeemed, wanting to be there for her but Buffy being conflicted due to their complicated background.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
ooh interesting! Or something like Angel believing Darla can be redeemed, wanting to be there for her but Buffy being conflicted due to their complicated background.
Exactly. Also add in the fact that Darla wants Angel to be hers again, and it gives Buffy a valid reason to be concerned over Darla hanging around and Angel not minding rather than it just being the current girlfriend is tetchy about the ex being about.

Top Bottom