• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Top 3 Buffyverse couples

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Of course that's the name. As all ship names including Angel are usually first letter of the other one in the ship and then Angel's full name.
Not Hangel. It used the first 3 letters of Hand and the last 3 0f Angel. :p

Reactions: sk

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Spuffy, Bangel, Tillow in no order!
I'm always in such awe of people that are both Spuffy and Bangel shippers. They are such different relationships its so hard for me to grasp enjoying the two pairings but I think its cool that there are those who do. And also, it must be an interesting world to live in between the fighting between the two lol :)

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I'm always in such awe of people that are both Spuffy and Bangel shippers. They are such different relationships its so hard for me to grasp enjoying the two pairings but I think its cool that there are those who do. And also, it must be an interesting world to live in between the fighting between the two lol :)
Well I see the BTVS world through Buffy's eyes and I feel like Angel and Spike were good and bad for her but in different ways. It is very interesting to see both world and even harder because everyone makes me see the good in both relationship. But it's also hard because I am also an Angel and Spike lover because they are so complex characters and I love those. In the end, I feel both relationship help Buffy grow into the badass women she is now and I love that the most!

W

WillowFromBuffy

Are they really that different, though.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Oh I never answered this. Yes. They are.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
1. Buffy/Faith: With this pairing you get the best parts of Buffy's three previous, problematic relationships but with new stories to tell. Plus pretty.

2. Wesley/Lilah: Hottest pairing on either show.

3. Willow/Oz: Adorable couple.

Antho

Scooby

Always my number 1#

Honestly I'm surprised myself but I'm rewatching Angel season 3 through After Show Reaction's reactions on Youtube and I actually like Cangel season 3 a lot !!

Perfect match for Willow

K
katmobile
Wow you're the even rarer beast if someone who likes Bangel and Cangel well done
Top Bottom