• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Top 3 Buffyverse couples

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.
3rd - Fred and Wesley aka Fresley πŸ˜šπŸ’”
Love this pairing pretty much from the get go. EXTREMELY gutted that they didn't get more time together πŸ˜ͺ

2nd - Willow and Oz aka Woz πŸ˜˜πŸ’˜
Just adore this couple and what it meant for Willow in terms of the growth it gave her character and eventually move her on from her feelings for Xander. Glad that Oz is still alive in the buffyverse BUT on some level I still wish that I got to see his series 4 arc played out to the way they had originally intended. 😒

And now my top buffyverse couple forever more. To my last breath. It's gonna be a surprise....NOT πŸ€—

1ST - Buffy and Angel aka BAngel πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’
What can I say about THIS couple without repeating myself?! Pretty much my top OTP in all fictional formats. I love them for everything that happened to them, between them and what they gave me. I'll be taking out my DVDs of BVTS and ATS to watch their love story in my old age rocking in my chair with a cup of hot chocolate beside me and a blanket keeping me warm and cosy! πŸ˜‚

Runner ups - Giles and Jenny, Cordy and Xander.

FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
You and I are one of the same.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Buffy and Angel
Willow and Oz
Fred and Wesley

Runner ups:
Xander and Cordelia
Giles and Jenny

3rd - Fred and Wesley aka Fresley πŸ˜šπŸ’”
Love this pairing pretty much from the get go. EXTREMELY gutted that they didn't get more time together πŸ˜ͺ

2nd - Willow and Oz aka Woz πŸ˜˜πŸ’˜
Just adore this couple and what it meant for Willow in terms of the growth it gave her character and eventually move her on from her feelings for Xander. Glad that Oz is still alive in the buffyverse BUT on some level I still wish that I got to see his series 4 arc played out to the way they had originally intended. 😒

And now my top buffyverse couple forever more. To my last breath. It's gonna be a surprise....NOT πŸ€—

1ST - Buffy and Angel aka BAngel πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’
What can I say about THIS couple without repeating myself?! Pretty much my top OTP in all fictional formats. I love them for everything that happened to them, between them and what they gave me. I'll be taking out my DVDs of BVTS and ATS to watch their love story in my old age rocking in my chair with a cup of hot chocolate beside me and a blanket keeping me warm and cosy! πŸ˜‚

Runner ups - Giles and Jenny, Cordy and Xander.
You and I are one of the same. :D

Ceadsearc03

Potential
1. Bangel. Forever. No contest.

My other 2 can really vary as there are several ships I really liked but none I was as invested in as Bangel.

I think I’ll go with:

2. Sprusilla
3. Woz

But one of those could easily be swapped for Giles and Jenny, or Cordy and Xander or even Cordy and Doyle.

Also, Faith/Spike Which never happened but I could totally see.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐢
Since the show seemed to love it's use of 'love triangles' (or, in high school years, maybe pyramids would be more apt). Going to list top 3 of those...

1) Willow, Xander, Buffy, Angel, Cordelia (not even counting minor players like scott hope) - this one got complicated/emotional ;)
2) Spike, Drusilla, Angelus, Buffy (Angelus doth protest too much ;))
3) Willow, Tara, Oz

honorable mention to Willow, Tara & Miss Kitty Fantastico :D

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
1. Tillow
2. Fresley
3. Spuffy (but #3 changes a lot, I love too many... Also really love Xanya and Cangel and mooore.....)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Mine has actually changed since I last posted in this thread :)
  1. Wesley/Lilah
  2. Xander/Cordelia
  3. Spike/Buffy

AngelsCordy

Townie
At the moment I like, Cangel, Dangel as well as Spuffy - do not know why the others always change. I think this is a mood thing for me.

Top Bottom