Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
4. See 1 through 3.
Come on, register already!
1. Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been : this is my favourite episode of the show. It’s so well written and executed and a joy to watch.
2. Darla : such an amazing exploration of the character and it works so well as a crossover.
3. Reunion : a very fun episode, Darla and Drusilla have so much chemistry and that last scene still gives me chills.
4. The trial : amazing and sad episode with a shocking twist.
5. Judgment : my favorite season opener. I think it’s really underrated. It has a lot of good stuff : Lorne and Caritas’s introduction, Angel singing, the Angel/Faith scene and I just really like Angel’s storyline.
Reprise and Epiphany didn’t make the cut, despite both episodes meaning a great deal to me, because a lot of it is really flawed but I still wanted to mention them for the elevator scene and the iconic speech that became the mission statement of the show.
1) Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been: My favourite episode of the series 2) Darla: Amazing flashbacks and I'm always impressed by the fantastic continuity between this episode and BtVS S1. 3) Reunion: Just a fun episode with a truly memorable ending ("And yet somehow I just can't seem to care") 4) Reprise: This was Angel at his lowest and it's a damn good episode from start to finish 5) Dear Boy: It was a toss up for me between this episode and Epiphany but I think this episode is stronger overall. The flashbacks are glorious and the Angel/Darla scene was some of Noxon's finest work
1. Darla - one of my favourite AtS episodes ever, it's such a great exploration of Darla as a character, as well as her complex relationship with Angel
2. Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been - such a great episode delving into Angel's past and showing us who he was before Sunnydale and L.A., with beautiful themes of forgiveness and regret
3. Reunion - Love this episode, Darla and Dru wreaking havoc is great and Angel starts his descent into darkness, which is so fascinating to watch
4. Dear Boy - another great Darla episode, she really owns this season. I love the final confrontation between her and Angel in the underground church
5. Blood Money - an underrated gem, I love the return of Anne Steele and seeing how far she's come, plus it's fun to watch Angel mess with W&H