• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Top 5 Angel Season 2 Episodes

Mylie

Scooby
1. Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been : this is my favourite episode of the show. It’s so well written and executed and a joy to watch.

2. Darla : such an amazing exploration of the character and it works so well as a crossover.

3. Reunion : a very fun episode, Darla and Drusilla have so much chemistry and that last scene still gives me chills.

4. The trial : amazing and sad episode with a shocking twist.

5. Judgment : my favorite season opener. I think it’s really underrated. It has a lot of good stuff : Lorne and Caritas’s introduction, Angel singing, the Angel/Faith scene and I just really like Angel’s storyline.

Reprise and Epiphany didn’t make the cut, despite both episodes meaning a great deal to me, because a lot of it is really flawed but I still wanted to mention them for the elevator scene and the iconic speech that became the mission statement of the show.

Priceless

Scooby
1. Dear Boy
2. Darla
3. Surprise
4. Disharmony
5. Epiphany

It's been a while since I've watched Angel

vampmogs

Potential
Such a great season;

1) Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been: My favourite episode of the series
2) Darla: Amazing flashbacks and I'm always impressed by the fantastic continuity between this episode and BtVS S1.
3) Reunion: Just a fun episode with a truly memorable ending ("And yet somehow I just can't seem to care")
4) Reprise: This was Angel at his lowest and it's a damn good episode from start to finish
5) Dear Boy: It was a toss up for me between this episode and Epiphany but I think this episode is stronger overall. The flashbacks are glorious and the Angel/Darla scene was some of Noxon's finest work

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
1. Darla - one of my favourite AtS episodes ever, it's such a great exploration of Darla as a character, as well as her complex relationship with Angel
2. Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been - such a great episode delving into Angel's past and showing us who he was before Sunnydale and L.A., with beautiful themes of forgiveness and regret
3. Reunion - Love this episode, Darla and Dru wreaking havoc is great and Angel starts his descent into darkness, which is so fascinating to watch
4. Dear Boy - another great Darla episode, she really owns this season. I love the final confrontation between her and Angel in the underground church
5. Blood Money - an underrated gem, I love the return of Anne Steele and seeing how far she's come, plus it's fun to watch Angel mess with W&H

Top Bottom