• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Top 5 Harmony episodes

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Mine are
1. Harm's Way - her best episode in the whole series for sure. I was sad she was so lonely at W&H ! Harmony being framed for the murder was shocking and iconic and her trying to clear her name was gold!
Harmony provided first of all amazing fashion style, funny lines and amazing acting! I just love love love love Harmony in this episode and it's probably one of the best episodes of the season imo.

2. Disharmony - I loved this episode! Harmony proved she was more then a pretty face! She had great singing & consistently super funny! Too bad she chose evil at the end but she's a vampire!

3. Real Me - Harmony was so badass being the leader of this group & the fact that she actually was able to kidnap Dawn was wow! Haha.

4. Not Fade Away - Harmony was great this episode & honestly she was right to betray Angel imo because he constantly treated her bad and never respected Harmony
Again a fantastic episode for her!

5. The Harsh Light of Day - I debated between this one & the Intiative when she had the slapping fight with Xander and I loved this one more. Super funny! She got Spike shirtless in this episode which is a + for me! + her reveal as a vampire was iconic!

Grace
Grace
So funny! I was just about to ask you whether you liked Harm's Way or Disharmony more, and I got my answer. :)

Joshua

Huge Spuffy Fan!
1. Harm's Way
2. Real Me
3. Disharmony
4. Shells - i love the ending of her mourning for Fred and investigating on Knox with Wesley
5. Not Fade Away - Double Agent Harmony is fun

PaulParmar1
PaulParmar1
[No message]

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
1. Harm's Way
2. Real Me
3. Disharmony
4. Shells - i love the ending of her mourning for Fred and investigating on Knox with Wesley
5. Not Fade Away - Double Agent Harmony is fun
OMG I completely forgot about Shells! YES I love Harmony in that episode!
& honestly I definitely think Harmony should've betrayed Angel.
Angel treated her so badly anyway.
But it would've been interesting considering Joss said Harmony would've been a main in S6 if it happened!

Joshua

Huge Spuffy Fan!
OMG I completely forgot about Shells! YES I love Harmony in that episode!
& honestly I definitely think Harmony should've betrayed Angel.
Angel treated her so badly anyway.
But it would've been interesting considering Joss said Harmony would've been a main in S6 if it happened!
Mercedes looked so gorgeous in the 2nd version of the Season 5 opening credits. she fit right in.

PaulParmar1
PaulParmar1
She totally does! Flawless

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
5. Not Fade Away: Of course she's gonna betray Angel. Glad they stuck to character. And that little conversation about her recommendation was hilarious. She's also genuinely sweet when Angel asks about humanhood.

4. Disharmony: I'm not as much of a fan as some people, but she does play all of AI and manage not to die amidst a Slaughter in the Hall. She's very good at not dying. (After the first time of course)

3. The Initiative: How can you not love a slow motion fight between a geek and a dumb blonde? One of the most laugh out loud scenes in the show, and my favorite Harmony moment.

2. Crush: She rightfully ditches Spike and shoots him in the back when he deserves it. As much as I love Spike, he wasn't fair to her. And she may have looked ridiculous doing it, but her self empowerment was impressive. And let's not forget about her conversations with Drusilla. (Just think of all the possibilities...)

1. Harm's Way: Obviously, its her episode and it doesn't disappoint. The plot may be completely meaningless, but it is very entertaining. Mercedes Mcnab does her best acting of the series when she most needed to, and Harmony got to actually defeat a villain for once. So proud of her.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
5. Not Fade Away: Of course she's gonna betray Angel. Glad they stuck to character. And that little conversation about her recommendation was hilarious. She's also genuinely sweet when Angel asks about humanhood.

4. Disharmony: I'm not as much of a fan as some people, but she does play all of AI and manage not to die amidst a Slaughter in the Hall. She's very good at not dying. (After the first time of course)

3. The Initiative: How can you not love a slow motion fight between a geek and a dumb blonde? One of the most laugh out loud scenes in the show, and my favorite Harmony moment.

2. Crush: She rightfully ditches Spike and shoots him in the back when he deserves it. As much as I love Spike, he wasn't fair to her. And she may have looked ridiculous doing it, but her self empowerment was impressive. And let's not forget about her conversations with Drusilla. (Just think of all the possibilities...)

1. Harm's Way: Obviously, its her episode and it doesn't disappoint. The plot may be completely meaningless, but it is very entertaining. Mercedes Mcnab does her best acting of the series when she most needed to, and Harmony got to actually defeat a villain for once. So proud of her.
The Iniative & Crush are great ones!!!
Harm's Way is by far her best!
Why don't u like Disharmony too much?

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
@Grace
Yes it's a close race between those two but I love Harm's Way slightly more! :)
Yeah, Harm's Way is great! She's really hilarious in Disharmony, too. This exchange:

Cordy: "You got a place to stay?"
Harmony: "You offering?"
Cordy: "Do I have to say it?"
Harmony: "Yeah."

The way MM delivers that "Yeah" line is priceless.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
The Iniative & Crush are great ones!!!
Harm's Way is by far her best!
Why don't u like Disharmony too much?
It's good for Harmony specifically, but I didn't buy the whole vamp tribe inspiration thing. Though I do love the Cordy/ Willow phone call.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
There's too many good ones, I do like Real Me as well. Especially Tom Lenk as one of the vamp minions.
Honestly I could've put nearly every episode since she became a vampire on there haha!
Pre vamp no haha! Even tho I liked her

Yeah, Harm's Way is great! She's really hilarious in Disharmony, too. This exchange:

Cordy: "You got a place to stay?"
Harmony: "You offering?"
Cordy: "Do I have to say it?"
Harmony: "Yeah."

The way MM delivers that "Yeah" line is priceless.
Yes those two are my absolute harmony favs! She's a great character

fauxindigo

Scooby
Disharmony is one of the most hilarious episodes! When Harmony is riding with the gang in the car, trying to be one of the good guys and she wouldn't shut the **** up, going on and on and asking if they get paid vacation etc... lol And when Cordy thought Harmony was coming onto her, not realizing she was a vampire-leading to Willow coming out to Cordy over the phone!! I love the atmosphere of this episode and AtS season 2 in general, before they moved to W&H and shit got super ****ed up.

Real Me after the monster mash that was Season 4, I love that it was brought back to basics with simple (very simple) vampires as the monsters of the week. And ditzy valley girl Harmony trying to be a villain is just pure genius- it's so on the Buffy brand bc it's like who Buffy was before she became the slayer. Also this episode is just fun! Buffy laughing her ass off at Harmony having minions and Harmony throwing a rock into the house with a note saying "Slayer, come out and die" with a smiley face. :)

Harms Way this is a Harmony episode and I find it hilarious of course...and I actually feel for Harmony in this episode more than most. The end fight with Tameka is hilarious too and it also contains one of my favorite Harmony lines/dialogue...
Harmony Kendall: Oh, what? I don't get a goodbye just because I went crazy and tried to rip your throat out while we were having sex?
Spike: Keep it simple, Harm. It suits you.

The Harsh Light of Day is the first episode I ever saw with Harmony in it and it was her first as a vampire... and she was with Spike- they are so fun to watch together.

Not Fade Away Angel: I knew you'd turn on me. I just didn't know when.
Harmony: What do you mean you knew?
Angel: Loyalty... really isn't high on your list.
Harmony: Oh, is that right? I'll have you know I am damn loyal, dumb-ass!
Angel: You betrayed me! You are betraying me now even as we are talking.
Harmony: Because you never have any confidence in me.
Angel: No. Because you have no soul.
Harmony: I would if you had confidence in me!

I mean... come on.:rolleyes:o_O:D

Top Bottom