• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Top 5 S3 Episodes

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
My Top 5 S3 episodes would be

1. Graduation Day - fantastic finale with a strong amount of intensity, chaos and the whole high school blew up! Let's be honest that was absolutely epic
2. The Wish - A really strong episode where Cordelia shines. I love Vamp Willow too! Lol!
3. Band Candy - one of the funniest episodes of the series! I could re watch it over & over again.
4. The Prom - strong episode, my heart strings were tugged on during it.
5. Anne - I think it was a strong opening and the Buffy/Anne story was interesting to watch!

buffy1990

"Every now and then, people surprise you."
1. The Prom
2. Doppelgangland
3. Graduation Day
4. Helpless
5. Lover’s Walk

...that was hard lol S3 is my 2nd fave season! Nearly every episode is great imo

PaulParmar1
PaulParmar1
It's fantastic
So many great episodes, this was tough . . .

1. Helpless - even without her super strength she's still strong and clever and never gives up
2. The Wish - brilliant episode, Buffy's death shocks me every time
3. Lovers Walk - Spike, love, idiocy, it has it all
4. Revelations - Faith and Gwendolyn Post should have been a real team
5. Doppelgangland - two Willows, what's not to love

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
1. Earshot - both entertaining and inspiring
2. The Prom - painful but ultimately uplifting
3. Graduation Day - absolutely epic, as @PaulParmar1 says
4. Amends - another inspirational one! "Strong is fighting"
5. Helpless - incredibly moving and a defining episode for Buffy herself

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
1. The Wish
2. Graduation Day
3. Doppelgangland
4. Enemies
5. The Prom

That could change tomorrow. Season 3 is so consistent.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Again, I'm just going off the top of my head.

5. Band Candy - I almost put Homecoming here, but remembered how much I love this fun episode at the last second :)
4. Doppelgangland - The reality of Vamp!Willow in the Buffyverse was just so much fun and a nice character exploration of our Willow as well.
3. Helpless - The whole scene between Buffy and Giles in the library is like a mirror of Prophecy Girl and I love it.
2. The Wish - I love the idea of alternate realities in fiction so I will always be happy that they did it so successfully in one of my favorite shows.
1. The Zeppo - This is definitely the best part of S3, for me; Xander is just amazing and the writing was so good here.

spikenbuffy

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace....
This is veryyyy hard for me, S3 is my favorite season, but in my head now it is :

1 - Lover's walk - The only time that the trio Spike/Angel/Buffy fight together, good Bangel, funny Spike, great scene Spike/Joyce
2 - Earshot - I love the speech of Buffy, amazing episode
3 - The wish - Amazing episode, first time we see Anya, great to see what Sunnydale would be without Buffy, Vampire Willow
4 - Amends - Love Bangel scenes, Angel is amazing in this episode
5 - Band Candy - So funny to see Giles/Joyce, Snyder with the Scoobies, love Ethan rayne, Buffy and Willow in the bronze

Antho
Antho
great choices

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
1) Band Candy -> Funniest episode of the show
2) Graduation Day -> One of the best finales
3) The Zeppo -> Best Xander-centric episode
4) Helpless -> Overall great episode
5) Choices -> Not perfect, but it has one of the best scenes in the show where most of the main cast ends up in the same room for a very interesting exchange :)

Definitely the best season when it comes to the average quality of all the episodes. It does not have the best episodes of the series, but it has like no bad ones... except maybe 'Gingerbread'.

Willow Tara

♥️Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
Okay this is so hard because I love them all so it's just from the top of my head and it could change in a few hours. But right now I think it's like this:
1. Doppelgangland - Two Willows!!! (My favourite character) And Willow says: "I think I'm kinda gay." I think that's the first time that's brought up.
2. The Wish - I just love Vampire Willow!!!! And it's the first time we see Anya! And it is interesting how Sunnydale and Buffy herself are if Buffy hadn't come to Sunnydale.
3. Band Candy - Sooo funny! Giles and Joyce! Best episode for Snyder!
4. Earshot - Buffys speech! And hearing the thought of them all is so cool. For example that Cordy always thinks sometging and then says the exact same thing. "I think it, I say it. It's my way." (~Cordy, on Angel "The Bachelor Party") Or Ozs thought.
5. The Prom - The class protector award! It is such an emotional and beautiful scene!

There are still so many other great episodes in this season! I love all 144 Buffy and 110 Anhel episodes, so it's very hard to pick. Although I always say that I am a later seasons Fan (Buffy 4-7/Angel 4-5) I still love sooo many episodes from all the other seasons!!! It is always soooo hard to choose. I really love them all!!! ♡♡♡

Kratos

They talk about me in the chatty rooms?
Hard to choose (season 3 has so many great eps), but here it goes.

1. Graduation Day
2. Lover’s Walk
3. The Zeppo
4. The Wish
5. Bad Girls

J

joseph

1. The Prom
2. Doppelgangland
3. Graduation Day
4. Helpless
5. Lover’s Walk

...that was hard lol S3 is my 2nd fave season! Nearly every episode is great imo
hard to pick 1 the wish 2 doppelgangland 3 band candy teenage Joyce & Giles . 4 anne 5 lovers walk 6 earshot.

Top Bottom