• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Top 5 Season 2 Episodes

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
My top 5 would be

1. Passion - this episode elicits so much emotion out of me. Jenny's death is beyond heartbreaking but it's an absolutely fantastic written episode.
2. School Hard - I love Spike's debut and Buffy/Joyce are a dream team this episode. It's just a solid one and I really enjoy it.
3. Becoming - Such an amazing & heartbreaking finale!
Intense and amazing. I loved every moment
4. Surprise/Innocence - These two episodes are another sad but amazing episodes! Bangel really wins these two episodes. And the Angelus turn is one of the best stories.
5. Halloween - fun & amazing episode! I really enjoyed this one. Willow especially shined in this one.

1. Becoming - this episode helped to lift Buffy from just another teen vampire show into something special

2. School Hard - this episode introduced Spike, the character that helped to make the show something special :)

3. Lie To Me - posed tough questions about the nature of the slayer and a metaphor for how difficult life can be sometimes and that all our choices might be bad ones

4. Halloween - such a funny episode, saying that some personality changes are good and necessary (Willow) while some are not (Buffy), do you want to be strong or pander to what you think your boyfriend wants. Just be Cordy, who is always Cordy and the happier for it

5. Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered - another funny episode, you can't make people like you, and if you could it won't end well

1. Becoming
2. Innocence
3. What's My Line
4. I Only Have Eyes For You
5. Surprise

I didn't separate episodes who had the same name in the title.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Well, let's give it a go, then :)

5. Halloween - It's just such a classic episode, isn't it? With that 'careful what you wish for' theme and a real exploration of the characters; plus, first time we see a glimpse of Ripper, really awesome ;)
4. Ted - I don't care what anyone says, I love this episode. John Ritter was incredible as Ted, and SMG really showed us Buffy's pain and guilt, her jealousy and anger, all of it. Plus it quite possibly has one of the only Bangel scenes I enjoy from before they broke up :p
3. Passion - This one probably goes without saying, so I won't even say it!
2. School Hard - To me, this is like a second pilot of the show. If you want a friend hooked and Welcome to the Hellmouth doesn't do it, I'd say show them this. It introduces two fascinating new villains, it's got a nice cat and mouse scenario in the school, the writing and acting is top notch and all of the characters get to show off, even Joyce. Love it.
1. Becoming - Again, not even gonna say anything; this should be at the top of everyone's list, if you ask me :D

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
1. I Only Have Eyes for You - my personal favorite of the series; this one just speaks to me
2. Becoming - this one gets my vote for the best episode of the series; emotionally riveting and an amazing payoff for the season arc
3. Innocence - chock-full of emotional gut punches, plus Buffy's scenes with Giles and Joyce at the end are beautiful
4. Passion - perfectly devastating
5. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered - so entertaining, with great twists

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
1. Becoming- the best episode of the series, and embraces every aspect of Buffy that makes it such a great show.
2. Innocence- heartbreaking but also satisfying. Rocket launchers will forever hold a special place in my heart.
3. Passion- Angelus is great, but this episode is really all about Giles, and wow ASH nails it.
4. Halloween- Willow makes this episode really fun, as well as Buffy saying "hi honey I'm home."
5. I Only Have Eyes For You- The music, Giles's grieving, Buffy's delivery of James's lines, and a great twist at the end.

spikenbuffy

Share time, huh? Fine. I'll show you share time
In no particular order :

Passion - Fantastic episode, Angelus is creepy, heartbreaking episode with Buffy, Giles, Jenny and Willow
Becoming - Bangel great scenes, great finale, love love love Spike
Surprise/Innocence - Great episode, Angelus become the BIGBAD, great moments
School hard - First appearance of spike and first fight of B&S
When She Was Bad - I love Buffy in this episode, one of first time after Prophecy Girl that BTVS will mature and become a Great show

Top Bottom