Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
4. See 1 through 3.
Come on, register already!
I'm still lurking around. Not 100% at the moment, mentally or physically. Had emergency surgery for appendicitis weekend before last, so currently confined to the house recovering. But I'm around (ish)!
1. There should never be a female Bond. By all means have female spies that assist Bond in his missions and have them as recurring allies in different movies but Bond is a bloke and he should remain a bloke.
2. Pierce Brosnan is a much better Bond than Daniel Craig.
3. Sam Smith's Bond theme sucked. His voice is way to high pitched in certain parts which ruins the song as a whole. It would've been a good song if Adele had sung it as she would've been able to hit the high notes without going high pitched. It sounds like someone stood on Sam Smith's ball at certain parts of the song hence why his voice gets so high pitched. I strongly dislike Sam Smith's singing and I think he's an arrogant prick.
4. Bond themes sound better when they have the film title in the song, hence why Skyfall is the best them of the Craig era. The older Bond themes are so much better than any of the Craig era Bond themes. Skyfall is the only one that can compare.
5. With the exception of Denise Richards, The World is Not Enough is a decent Bond film.
6. The 90s Bond girls were good examples of strong women without needing to be "woke" about it.
7. Casino Royale is a fairly decent Bond film but it's a little overrated in the amount of praise it gets. Quantum of Solace had terrible camera work. Skyfall is the best of the Craig films. Spectre is not as good on re-watch as it would seem on first watch.
8. Brosnan combines the best elements of Connery, Moore and Dalton which easily makes him one of the top Bonds.
9. Craig is my least favourite Bond so far. He's too pouty.