• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Trampish Art...

Vamp Tramp

Spike loves me.
I'd tell you but I would have to kill you.
Hey guys. This is my first piece in a while, and I have to say I'm not diggin' it very much. But I'm posting it to show some AH love. It's all I have for right now as I haven't had much time for PS lately. Love ya guys...

L
luckystar
aww good job, a nice tribute to andy well done ;)
C
CotA
Hey yo. For some reason i can't vm or pm you, it won't let me. Wasn't anything important, was just gonna be some wwe and true blood chat. Anyways, just letting you know incase you think i'm being a bastard and blanking you :D Nice art by the way!
R
Rayne
You do lovely work.
A

atticus

Great work. It's always nice to see Andy love. Miss that guy. :(

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Beautiful piece hun, a wonderful tribute to AH. The stage is perfect for the character, and it looks like you have some kind of spotlight on him too which is a nice touch. And I'm jealous of your blending with the wings, you picked some really nice ones to PS in. And the kind of blurred edges on your text I don't think I've seen before, again it fits in well. :)

Vamp Tramp
Vamp Tramp
Thank you honey. I love your sig. Beautiful.
P

Perny

^Love it.... I have a T-shirt saying that :) I wanna rock too! And it's totally awsome art Trampy :D

Vamp Tramp
Vamp Tramp
Gracias amiga! TS kick arse! ;)
J

JenniferAlice

I love the Andy Hallett piece, it's beautiful.

And the Eliza Dusku one RAWKS! Great stuff. Luve yuh.

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Oh, wow.... That Andy one actually brought tears to my eyes. The Sarah McLachlan lyrics are so perfect, and you did an awesome job. :)

Vamp Tramp
Vamp Tramp
Thank you so much honey!

Lindsey McDonald

Spirit Boy
Nobody's bought him yet?!? :D

I'll pay double whatever Lyri offers, and if Faith comes along...well, I'll go TRIPLE!

Really great work, you've got me wanting to try more manipulations. I'd been kind of avoiding them till now.

*wanders off humming the song*

Vamp Tramp
Vamp Tramp
Nope. No buyers as of yet....BUT I do have a question for ya...I'll PM you!
Top Bottom