It’s actually quite hard to choose. I wish I had joined the contest as well, but my computer is finally taking its final breaths, but hopefully I’ll be getting a new and better one next month so I can work on some stuff I’m planning.
I really love them all! It's soooooo hard to choose!
1. It's great because we don't see much "bad" Xander, because he's always the "good guy". So that's cool to see that.
2. It's awesome! It has got candles and a fire ball! It's Willow!!!!!! (that's actually enough for a reason: WILLOW!!!!) It has got white and Dark Willow (I looove Willow, good, bad and everything Willow!), the blending is good and it has got the Willow writing in really awesome letters! It just looks awesome!
3. It's Faith! Duh! That's all there needs to be said! I love her when she's evil and when she's good . (Plus I love the font of "good" and "bad")
4. Willow! I love that there is a picture from Orpheus, because I love that episode! And the "transformation" from Willow to Dark Willow just looks awesome!
5. "Will you love me tomorrow?" I will ALWAYS love you Willow! Tara: "You don't have to be brave I still love you."
And it has got Tillow in it! And it compares the Willow/Tara hug to the (Dark)Willow/Xander hug, wich is cute and awesome!!!
6. It's Willow! The effects are great! Dark and White Willow! (Plus a Tillow scene and a scene where Willow smiles, that's alwyas great!)
7. Spiiike!!!! Yeay! I love it because Spike is awesome when he's bad and also when he's a hero!
Conclusion: They're all awesome! I can't choose! And I love all: Willow, Faith & Spike when they're bad/evil and when they're good, because they're always awesome!!!
I voted @HowiMetdaSlayer. I was pretty sure it was her. I love the natural way everything blends together and that there is room for "negative space" (Is that the right term?).
I also want to congratulate whoever made banner no. 7, and I wish they would have gotten more than just the one vote. There's a lot going on in that banner, but it manages to look elegant rather than noisy. I feel really drawn to that pattern that looks like the webbing in a leaf.