• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Trick or Treat: Art Contest Voting

Vote for your favourite

• Artist 1

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Artist 2

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Artist 3

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Artist 4

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Artist 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artist 6

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Artist 7

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
Thank you all that took part, here are the entries.

Artist 1:

Artist 2:

Artist 3:

Artist 4:

Artist 5:

Artist 6:

Artist 7:

You only get one vote so be sure when you vote! Goodluck!!

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
I do like that so many different characters were used. It was tough to choose just one.

Zenseem

Evil, skanky and kinda gay
Black Thorn
It’s actually quite hard to choose. I wish I had joined the contest as well, but my computer is finally taking its final breaths, but hopefully I’ll be getting a new and better one next month so I can work on some stuff I’m planning.

The works are all amazing. Kudos to everyone!

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Is there problem with your imgur account because the lovely Sprusilla banner you made me isn't showing up anymore?

Willow Tara

♥️Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
I really love them all! It's soooooo hard to choose!
1. It's great because we don't see much "bad" Xander, because he's always the "good guy". So that's cool to see that.
2. It's awesome! It has got candles and a fire ball! It's Willow!!!!!! (that's actually enough for a reason: WILLOW!!!!) It has got white and Dark Willow (I looove Willow, good, bad and everything Willow!), the blending is good and it has got the Willow writing in really awesome letters! It just looks awesome!
3. It's Faith! Duh! That's all there needs to be said! I love her when she's evil and when she's good :). (Plus I love the font of "good" and "bad")
4. Willow! I love that there is a picture from Orpheus, because I love that episode! And the "transformation" from Willow to Dark Willow just looks awesome!
5. "Will you love me tomorrow?" I will ALWAYS love you Willow! Tara: "You don't have to be brave I still love you."
tara_it-is-ok-to-be-worried.gif
And it has got Tillow in it! And it compares the Willow/Tara hug to the (Dark)Willow/Xander hug, wich is cute and awesome!!!
6. It's Willow! The effects are great! Dark and White Willow! (Plus a Tillow scene and a scene where Willow smiles, that's alwyas great!)
7. Spiiike!!!! Yeay! I love it because Spike is awesome when he's bad and also when he's a hero!

Conclusion: They're all awesome! I can't choose! And I love all: Willow, Faith & Spike when they're bad/evil and when they're good, because they're always awesome!!!

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
Thank you all for taking part!

And the winners are:

1st: Artist 2 - @HowiMetdaSlayer

2nd: Artist 1 - @Puppet

3rd: Artist 4 - @Taake

@HowiMetdaSlayer are you not in a house? If you don't wish to join one you can choose where your 100 points go.
@Puppet gets 50 for Black Thorn
@Taake gets 25 for Black Thorn.

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
I voted @HowiMetdaSlayer. I was pretty sure it was her. I love the natural way everything blends together and that there is room for "negative space" (Is that the right term?).

I also want to congratulate whoever made banner no. 7, and I wish they would have gotten more than just the one vote. There's a lot going on in that banner, but it manages to look elegant rather than noisy. I feel really drawn to that pattern that looks like the webbing in a leaf.

Taake
Taake
Thank you, I struggled with that one

Taake

Not a witch
Staff member
Black Thorn
Also voted for Artist 2, I really love the look of that banner, so well balanced and blends together seemlessly. Love it.

All of them are pretty awesome though, I really liked seeing what everyone came up with!

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
awww thanks! 🙂
Top Bottom