• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Trying to get my friend to watch Angel

Nix

Evil Nix 😈
Sineya
What message would you want me to pass on to her to get her motivated to watch the show? She has seen Buffy and loved it...

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
don't do it!

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
You get to spend more time in the Buffyverse! I mean, that's the big plus.
It expands the scope and themes of the parent show. You get to spend more time with a lot of the characters you've grown fond of already- Angel, Cordelia, Wesley. There are major character arcs that are expanded and improved and enhanced by AtS- Faith and Spike respectively.
There's a little bit more Buffy, Oz and Willow. More...Harmony, which is okay. And...and Andrew. See what Andrew gets up to post S7. Um.

Well most of those things are fantastic. Plus you great some great action, cool baddies like W&H, great new characters like Gunn and Fred. 5 whole seasons of just MOAR!!

I'm not gonna say that one show is better than the other, but they do compliment each other nicely.

Taake

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Staff member
Black Thorn
Occasionally there's topless Angel.
Oh and sometimes compelling plot happens or whatever. :p

More seriously though, what everyone else has said. And I'd stress the awesomeness of Wesley in it.

Reactions: Nix
Top Bottom