• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

UK BtVS/Angel Fans

Miss Brightside

Little Monster
Hello there! My name's Liz and I'm new to the boards. I was surfing around and didn't notice anywhere for us Brits to chat, so I made one. :D Fellow Brits fel free to join me and discuss two of the best shows ever!

Silum

Scooby
Replies: 1
Views: 1,188

I realise this is an old thread...but what happened there! lol!

Anyway, i'd hazzard a guess and say the majority of this board is UK!

Fake Shemp

VH Hero
I'm a Geordie (sw) .... erm howay man?

Seriously do I ever talk like that.... anywhos.... erm yeah....

C
Clem Rocks
i never knew that =O /me steals your accent

Big Damn Hero

Scooby
I know where Norwich is :) I've been there a few times.

Myself, I'm from near Gatwick Airport, but I currently live in Southampton.

X
xaphania
Southampton karma... uhh, cos my sister goes to uni there and it's near the Isle of Wight :D

xaphania

Spike/Buffy
Queen Crabbit agrees: What does your sister do at the uni? What year is she in? I was at uni there last year but dropped out.
She's just finished her first year, she's at the solent uni - umm, her course is something like Sports Science with Watersports.

xaphania

Spike/Buffy
I think I've heard her mention it. I've been to visit her a couple of times, went to the city centre and the shopping centres - West Quays, is it called? Doesn't hold a candle to the Bull Ring in Brum, though :p

Mostly when we go down south it's to the Isle of Wight - love it there. Ever been? You're not really far away (although even crossing the solent by hover or fastcat is soooo expensive!).

B
Blueberry
Karma for the Bullring :)

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm English, but only just, I live near the Welsh border

Mindfiend

Townie
Hey.

I'm English. Originally from Manchester but now living at the coast near Lancaster.

ashsummers

Slayer
I'm ex British, as in Irish. A Dub to be exact. I used to have a real problem when people abroad called me British or said i was from the British Isles. I was vehemently patriotic. But having travelled a fair bit and lived in the States and that now I've no problem with it. I feel more part of Scotland, Wales and England than part of the rest of Europe. With the culture, sense of humour and common language and all. Before all I could see was our differences but now I see we're all alot alike. Particularly the Irish and the Scots. That being said I'm still fierce patriotic but i like that i can travel to England without a passport.

Top Bottom