So, we all love the Big Moments in the Bangel relationship, the Close Your Eyes, I'll Never Forget, The Prom etc. But what moments do you think are underrated but still just as beautiful? My fave smaller/underrated moments include:
- Buffy & Angel patrolling in Choices and Buffy crying out "Sorry Honey!" I just love the way she casually calls Angel "Honey". Very domestic.
- "I'm a funny guy" from Earshot. I love Buffy's little smile when she calls him funny and Angel's deadpan reply. Also, at one point during that conversation he pats her on the thigh as he stands up, it's such a cute gesture.
- Angel telling Buffy to keep his leather at the end of Teacher's Pet and the way she kind of breathes out "Oh boy..." as he walks away.
- Angel arriving in Forever, and the way Buffy just curls her fingers around his without saying anything.
- Buffy bringing Angel leftovers from dinner when he's hiding in her room in the episode Angel. Such a sweet and thoughtful gesture.