• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Unpopular opinions (2)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Keeper of the Flame of Utter Boredom
Black Thorn
Jack would've had a better chance of survival if Rose had stayed on the lifeboat rather than jumping back on the ship. He could've gotten on the floating door instead instead of having to give it up for her.
If Rose had shifted her wide arse just a bit, they both could've fit on that door, actually.

Oh, and as much as I utterly despise that film, Leo was completely charming. Just adorable. ❤

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
tried watching that movie, just couldn't do it

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
What a load of, that film Titanic was. Nothing was said about the plight of the poor icebergs, daddy iceberg was out in the middle of the ocean showing his kids the glorious night sky when some soddin great ship rams him; poor icebergs I say!

Antho

Scooby
As a guy I cry at the end of Titanic. I think it’s unpopular to cry because of a movie especially when you are a boy

Athene
Athene
I bet boys cry as much as girls over movies but they're just more ashamed of it
Priceless
Priceless
Nothing wrong with boys crying, they should show their emotions more
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Well I'll be, Antho appears to be a boy. What about me, I'm a man!
T
thrasherpix
I understand your sentiment, and then am confused by a few men who make crying their schtick that made them very popular. As the immediate examples were televangelists or political commentators, I won't list examples. I don't get it.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
LeBron James is an idiot who should just stick to playing basketball and not make comments that put a person in danger after they saved someone's life.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Back to the Future 3 is the best of the sequels. I love the Western setting and pastiche. Plus I love Doc's romance and him being more badass :cool:
Michael J Fox actually did nearly get hanged for real during that movie. He missed his hand placement that would stop the rope from strangling him. I think it was actually mentioned that he briefly lost consciousness. Luckily the crew realised and cut him down in time.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Woah! That is scary. I do have a book about the making of all three, but not read all of it yet.

Dogs of Winter

Potential
Starting to think Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad

After a great first 10 minutes the rest of UP is a bit meh and definitely not one of Pixars best

Star Trek 2 is a badly made TV movie

The Beatles are overrated

The smell of bacon frying is better than the actual bacon itself

Priceless
Priceless
Disagree with everything except Better Call Saul being better than BB - it really is!
Athene
Athene
There's another great scene in Up- When Carl looks though the adventure book and finds Ellie's message.
whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
I adooore The Beatles and at the same time I do agree with you.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
What's that, the Beatles are overrated? Now that is an unpopular opinion, bet you liked Oasis 'n'all?

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Oasis had a couple of good songs.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I don't particularly like the Daniel Craig Bond movies. The older movies were better and certainly had the better theme songs.

Sam Smith ruined the Spectre theme song. It would've been so much better if Adele had sung it.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
The two good songs done by the group Oasis, the last ones they played.

katmobile

Scooby
I always say anyone who doesn't rate the Beatles doesn't know enough about them the only person who voiced that opinion irl is also someone who don't know who Burt Bacharach was when they appeared in the original Austin Powers film. Now Oasis - that's an overated band and they're as dull as ditchwater live to boot as were Placebo.

I hate the character of Jack Sheppard in Lost - he's a santimonius hypocritical prick.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I heard Charlie Drake tell us why Frankinstein's monster couldn't have kids, it was because his nuts were on his neck.

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
I think people love the first couple albums of Led Zeppelin rather than what's after except maybe IV but I personally like more III, IV, & what's after that (Physical Graffitti, THOTH) rather than the first albums. Though I think it's because I'm not much into hard rock.

TriBel

Scooby
LOL! This is fun! Oasis were of their time (and had more than a couple of good songs) - just as The Beatles were of theirs (and aren't overrated). I know who Bacharach is (in fact, I've probably got a copy of The Isleys singing Bacharach and I've definitely got Aretha singing Bacharach). I've also got Queen singing Carole King and Pet Shop Boys singing U2 and Elvis. I also know who Mantovani is (and the influence his cascading strings had on Brian May/didn't have on Paul McCartney). I never much cared for Zeppelin but I like Plant's voice. Where do we sit with the connection between Pink Floyd and Wind in the Willows? 😏

Can we just all agree Phil Collins is crap but the gorilla aced it?

I don't particularly like the Daniel Craig Bond movies.
I don't like James Bond at all...and I don't know why.

Starting to think Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad
You could be right. I gave up with Breaking Bad at Season 3.

Top Bottom