• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Unseen Trilogy

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm considering doing a read of these this year, would there be any interest in people reading them with me?

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
If only I hadn’t given them away a few years ago!

TriBel
TriBel
You live in the land that invented the Billy Bookcase and you GIVE books away? :0 How do you force yourself to do it? :))

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I found two out of three of them online on a read-for-free website. Why don't they have the last one, that's sooo annoying!

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
I'll go through mine and see how we should divide them up for discussion.

Would people like it divided into reading certain amounts per week or just into sections and read at own pace?

Priceless

Scooby
I'll go through mine and see how we should divide them up for discussion.

Would people like it divided into reading certain amounts per week or just into sections and read at own pace?
I'd like it quite structured as I think that would keep me on track a bit more.

TarasBoyfriend

Unwilling disciple of Eyghon
Sineya
I’m so excited! I already had these sitting in a bookshelf and now they finally have their chance to be read 😁

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
I'll probably start this next month, give anyone who wants to read it the chance to get the books. I've put markers in my set ready for when I put the threads up, because it is three books and I didn't want us the be reading it for half the year, the markers are around 60-80 pages apart, of course you can read it at your own pace, but this is roughly the week by week pace we'll be reading at, in order to read a book a month.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I found all three on Amazon (lord knows if they'll even deliver these days, with everything happening) but I don't know how it's gonna go until I get my next paycheck and can try ordering them. Fingers crossed, though :)

Smartest thing would probably be to buy the last one, that's the only one I couldn't find for free online.

TarasBoyfriend
TarasBoyfriend
I think I can help you find it. May I message you?

rogueangel

Townie
I am in the middle of doing an expanded universe marathon, reading the books and comics set in the era of the show as I rewatch. I'm only up to late season two now but I definitely plan to read these. It just may take me a little while to get to this point. But I look forward to participating in the book club as I get to them.

Top Bottom