• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

VHS

JackieB71

Townie
I have Buffy & Angel on VHS and am not sure what to do with them, I just cannot bring myself to just throw them away, I would much prefer someone to enjoy them! Any ideas on the best place for them? TIA

Mr Trick

Scooby
I have Buffy & Angel on VHS and am not sure what to do with them, I just cannot bring myself to just throw them away, I would much prefer someone to enjoy them! Any ideas on the best place for them? TIA
I think you can stil sell VHS on e-bay. Its worth a try anyway. Also do a google search to see what other places might take them.

TriBel

Scooby
Stuff 'em under the sofa - what goes around comes around. Some VHS (Disney for example) are quite collectible now...I don't think they were ever as popular as DVDs because they were relatively expensive and there was a good rental market. I say this as someone who got rid of all her vinyl (inc Bowie and Kate Bush first presses). My kids hate me for it.

Reactions: Nix

TriBel

Scooby
I'm not sure many people have a video player anymore?
Most don't but you can still buy them. I've got a friend who's just sold some of his Punk vinyl recently at £100 per shot and you should see the price of things like "Vintage" Playmobile. The Western Fort's £250 - I gave my kids' fort away! He-Man and Battle Cat is £150...£100 for a large Boglin...£1300 for Optimus Prime Transformer... Aargh...I daren't look anymore!

Priceless
Priceless
I have none of these, unfortunately :(

Hunga Munga

Scooby
I'm a right hoarder but I binned VHS off a looong time ago :) . I never liked the machines in my home , or the picture quality or the bloody whirring noise :D . I was glad to see the back of them .

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Stuff 'em under the sofa - what goes around comes around. Some VHS (Disney for example) are quite collectible now...I don't think they were ever as popular as DVDs because they were relatively expensive and there was a good rental market. I say this as someone who got rid of all her vinyl (inc Bowie and Kate Bush first presses). My kids hate me for it.
I have to agree with this one.... It's worth saving, stick em in the loft and forget about them for a while. Worse case you might get a tenner on ebay.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I saw the Angel season 3 dvd, I think it was, in the charity shop for £1.50!

Last edited:

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
I would likely buy them from you! If the price was right and the shipping reasonable...message me if you're interested!

Also, you could try selling them in the Facebook group "Buffy & Angel Collectors"

Top Bottom