• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Vote your favourite buffyverse characters

Vote your favourite characters

• Buffy Summers

• Dawn Summers

• Willow Rosenberg

• Xander Harris

• Rupert Giles

• Angel

• Cordelia Chase

• Daniel Oz Osbourne

• Spike

• Jenny Calendar

• Drusilla

• Darla

• Faith Lehane

• The Mayor

• Riley Finn

• Anya Jenkins

• Tara Maclay

• Glory

• Andrew Wells

• Wesley Wyndam-Pryce

• Charles Gunn

• Winifred Burkle

• Joyce Summers

• Lorne

• Lilah Morgan

• Lindsey McDonald

• Ethan Rayne

• Allen Francis Doyle

• Harmony Kendall

• Robin Wood

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love a good poll

So who overall are your favourite characters?

I tried to include who in my opinion are the most likeable in all the recurring cast

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
I had to go with Buffy, Dawn, Xander, Angel, Cordy, Faith, The Mayor, Tara, Wesley and Gunn.

Willow was number 11😞

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
It's good that I haven't seen AtS yet, I don't have to try narrowing my choices down. 😉
Out of these, I'll go with:
Buffy, Willow, Cordelia, Oz, Faith, Jenny, Tara, Drusilla, Giles, Xander

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Sister to the Fates
Black Thorn
Angel, Illyria, Vamp Willow, Anya, Lilah, Lindsay, Tara, the Mayor, Drusilla...and the Sloggoth Demon.

😁

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I went with:

Buffy, Willow, The Mayor, Winifred Burkle, Lorne, Lilah Morgan, Ethan Rayne, Harmony Kendall.

Winifred gets more interesting once she becomes Illyria.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Buffy, Angel, Giles, Wesley, Faith and Charles Gunn. Characters I love for about 90% of their run-time.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Buffy, Faith, Willow and Fred are my favorite characters in the Buffyverse. I also love Oz, Spike, Giles and Darla.

Buffy Summers - I mean... it's Buffy... I want her to always succeed and I feel sad when she struggles. I also feel that her emotional growth as a character was very real and well written.

Rupert Giles - I love his awkward, yet endearing, paternal love for the scoobies.
And although he isn't the best Watcher he is needed by the group in a much more important capacity.
For example, his talk with Buffy in Innocence (S2E14) is precious to me and there are many more like it on the show.
I also love the few times he gets to sing!

Spike - Love what James Marsters did with Spike. His character provides me the most opportunity for interesting thoughs and conversations about morality, what it means to be in love, what it means to have a soul etc.

Darla - I find her story creative and fun to watch. I wish I could have a (non-lethal) girls night out with Darla in realy life. Love it when her and Dru go on a shopping/killing spree.

Faith Lehane - That's my girl! Enough said.

Anya Jenkins - She's funny and smart and beautiful! The whole package! She also always keeps you on your toes.

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce - Love the character development from stuffy clueless new watcher Wesley to dark Wesley!

Principal Wood - He did not get my vote because I am not particularly fond of his character per se. But I wanted to mention him because I really like the idea that he is a Slayer's child and I wish they could have explored that more on the show.

Doyle, Cordy, Buffy and Angel.

Buffy's well out in front - that's unusual. She seems to be getting more popular the further away from the show we get. Not that it's not deserved - we all stan our slay queen.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
From that list I'd say Darla, Lilah and Lindsey.

Top Bottom