• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Warren-creepiest guy ever?

brittles

Scooby
Sineya
Does anyone else strongly agree that Dark Willow did the Buffyverse a huge favor when she skinned Warren? I'm rewatching season 6 and the creep factor of his character is pretty crazy. From making a bunch of sex bots to kidnapping Katrina and trying to make her his hypnotized sex slave and killing her to shooting Tara. Clearly his agenda is much darker than Andrew's and Jonathon's and he obviously has a problem with women. All supernatural and funny nerd factors aside, Warren is a major creep! I think Dark Willow saved everyone from Warren going on a serial killing spree of all the women in Sunnydale and possibly beyond.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I think his super-science was on par with magic enough (my fan theory is that it even required a bit of magic from the Hellmouth to work, though even more amazing devices are shown in Angel the series) that the justice system in place was incapable of handling him just as it would be warlocks...and that he'd be exploited by the government (or maybe W&H), and his "hobbies" tolerated, much like Marcie Ross. So yeah, I'm not going to cry for him or feel that Willow is in the wrong for what she did, and I'd personally rest better thanks to Dark Willow if Warren was a neighbor of mine.

The only concern I'd have is the effect on Willow herself...she might have to transfer over to AI with the rest of the people seeking redemption...OTOH, given that Spike and Faith joined the Scoobies in season 7 (and Ripper has a colorful past of his own, and can't forget Anya) maybe it just wasn't THAT big of a deal. :p

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
I would argue that the impact to the story is greater if Willow murders a reformed Warren in cold blood. Like Warren was where Faith was at the end of Five by Five, then Angel just snaps her neck, dening her a brief chance for redemption, but ending a threat posed by a dangerous animal.

NeonSlayer
NeonSlayer
The 100 did that. Octavia killed Pike even though he was back on the right path. He shot her boyfriend to death and no matter how much he could help in the future she was going to get revenge.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
Warren deserved that flaying. Period. First, he tries to brainwash Karina, then he kills her, then he tries to put the blame on Buffy. This dude hated women, hurt them without a care, and was just a waste of space on this planet. I LOVED watching Dark Willow peel the flesh from his worthless body. ❤

GraceK
GraceK
Preach
spikenbuffy
spikenbuffy
Yup he killed Tara that coward!!!!!, I cheered when he died just like Knox who is involved in Fred's death.

brittles

Scooby
Sineya
Warren deserved that flaying. Period. First, he tries to brainwash Karina, then he kills her, then he tries to put the blame on Buffy. This dude hated women, hurt them without a care, and was just a waste of space on this planet. I LOVED watching Dark Willow peel the flesh from his worthless body. ❤
Preach! My thoughts and feelings exactly!!

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Yes, I agree he was the creepiest guy in the buffyverse. He was a major reason that I stopped reading the comics. He should have ended at Dark Willow or in an eternal pain loop at the moment of his death.

Even if he hadn't killed Tara, he was too volatile and needed to be eliminated (or at the very least, confined, which may be a worse fate for a mind like his).

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
I do agree with this topic title. Warren is one of the most creepiest men out there. I felt bad for Katrina for even being with him and April for having being made to put up with him.

Top Bottom