• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Was Lilah secretly in lust with Angel?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
Despite her job at Wolfram and Hart, plus her mission to bring Angel down, Lilah wanted him. (That scene in Carpe Noctem should've been a BIG clue!!!)

Discuss.

ElY2KNz.jpg

I don't think so - I think she holds him in too much contempt. The scene in Carpe Noctem is the only time we ever get any suggestion of it and that is when Angel's body is being driven by a reprehensible old man, but as Lilah is pretty reprehensible (much as i love her) it's understandable why she would be into that. She sees a side to him she never saw before - but that's because it's not really a side of Angel, and that makes him attractive enough to go along with the seduction. But Angel himself is just a big slab of morality and goodness, it doesn't matter how handsome he is - she's not going to be interested in that, she's way too complex and has far too much fun being evil.

AstridDante

Potential
Yes I agree with @Priceless of course she did, Angel is a babe and I am sure she would have loved to have corrupted him given half the chance

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
So far, every woman on the show has had a thing for Angel at some point, so, sure. Probably.

white avenger

white avenger
Lilah probably felt an initial attraction to Angel for the same reason that Buffy had before her. Some women just go for that sort troubled, brooding stranger with the mysterious, probably tragic past, especially the ones who believe that they have lost the great love of their life by committing some terrible, heinous crime/

Luckily, she came to her senses and went after a real man. Wes.

Top Bottom