• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Watch are You watching #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Mad Men Season 6

Am enjoying it once again, but kinda wish Don and Meagan would just get on with getting divorced already, ha! Their giving Betty something more meaty this season at least.

TriBel

Scooby
@Priceless "I'd watch it for Jonny Lee Miller"

As I recall, it ran for a while with Cumberbatch playing the creature and Miller the doctor then they exchanged roles. It'd be interesting to see the variant. It was good - really good. I like BC but even so - wow! Set was interesting - I've just realised why the 2012 Olympics cost so much. I think Danny Boyle pinched half the equipment to stage this. 😏 I'm a philistine and not a huge fan of theatre but I'd give it 10/10.

Antony and Cleopatra next week with Ralph Fiennes and Sophie Okonedo. 😊

Priceless
Priceless
It got stunning reviews when it first came out, so I'm not surprised it was good. Great of the company to put theses shows out free to the public.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Liam Duke's reaction to the Doublemeat Palace episode and reminded how much I enjoy it. It should definitely count among the ranks of the meta episodes like The Zeppo and OMWF.

TriBel
TriBel
Yeah - I think it's a really under-rated episode. :)

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Parade's End.

TriBel
TriBel
I love Parade's End - one of the best mini-series ever made by the BBC. I'm on a Cumberbatch roll at the moment but I thought everything about this was superb.

Priceless

Scooby
I'm watching the new series of The Real Marigold Hotel and am stunned to learn that Nasty Nick is an OAP! I stopped watching Eastenders years ago, so this came as an absolute shock. He's 68 😲

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
About to start a Deadly Women total rewatch, which I last did two or three years ago. It's still ongoing, so there'll be new episodes to look forward to. I just love this show, it's so addictive, and I just kick back and play some online games while watching it :)

Mr Trick

Scooby
Hollywood (2020) Episode 1: Hooray for Hollywood

One of the worst pilots I've seen in a long time. Its all flash is totally shallow and one note. There's nothing original or witty about it. Plus the lead is really bad. Everything is so on the nose. I might have to watch until Samara Weaving shows up because she's a delight.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
guess I can skip that one
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom