• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Watch are You watching #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Perry Mason (2020) Chapter One

A promising start to this reboot series. Matthew Rhys is perfect casting for this more hard boiled, cynical take on the character. There's a fine supporting cast too. It captures the period well and I was digging the whole noirish vibe.

emspace
emspace
Hadn't even heard of this - I love noir; I'll have to give it a go!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Just finished the premiere as well. I 2nd @Mr Trick's enthusiasm. Very gritty unique take on the old franchise. Pretty good cast too...Matthew Rhys (the Americans), Tatiana Maslany (Orphan Black), John Lithgow, Chris Chalk (Gotham), Shea Whigam (Boardwalk Empire), Robert Patrick, Lili Taylor & Stephen Root

Mr Trick

Scooby
Just finished the premiere as well. I 2nd @Mr Trick's enthusiasm. Very gritty unique take on the old franchise. Pretty good cast too...Matthew Rhys (the Americans), Tatiana Maslany (Orphan Black), John Lithgow, Chris Chalk (Gotham), Shea Whigam (Boardwalk Empire), Robert Patrick, Lili Taylor & Stephen Root
Yeah so many familiar faces even if I didn't know them all by name. Was Maslany in the first episode didn't notice her? From the trailer think she's going to be a night club singer or something?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn

"Coronavirus got scared of the protesters, it went into hiding"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom