• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Watch are You watching #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Another example of no one getting upset over this
#chicagolivesmatter

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
#AllBlackLivesMatter
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
How about being balanced for a change. There's plenty of guilt on both sides when it comes to this.

emspace

Townie
Watched a few episodes of Blind Date last night. Sometimes it makes me laugh, and sometimes it makes me want to cry; it all depends what frame of mind I'm in. Last night it was a little bit of both.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Watched a few episodes of Blind Date last night.
That just reminded me of that movie with Bruce Willis. That was a great movie.

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
For some reason that was one that was always in the front at the video store lol, so I will forever remember it lol
emspace
emspace
Huh...I never knew this existed.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
that wasn't the movie I was thinking of.... I can't remember the movie I was thinking of. Or rather I thought Blind Date was the movie I was thinking of but it wasn't. Sonofa... I can't remember the movie! It's killing me. I can almost remember the movie poster but that's it.

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
I watched Chosen tonight I do love it even though there's things that make little sense. I think it needs to be looked at metaphorically in a lot of ways ❤

Mr Trick

Scooby

A great video. Pro Wrestling has provided me with hours of entertainment over the years, but boy has it been a dark week.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
This is exactly why Trump has a chance to upset everyone again. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Some of that's fair, but its also Right wing spin to suit his own agenda. Of course the rally would get big viewer figures on Fox News their a right wing channel. Again this works both ways.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Space Force Season 1

Enjoyable so far. Really good cast, and some fun humour. Carell and Malkovich make a great pairing. The stuff with the space Chimp and Dog in the second episode was great! :D My only problem so far is that some of the colourful Greg Daniels humour seems a bit forced and out of place. Hope we see more of Lisa Kudrow.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Agent's of SHIELD - OMG about fell out of my chair when I seen 'intro' for 70's episode! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom