• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Watch are You watching #7

Mr Trick

Scooby
Little Fires Everywhere (Amazon Prime) Episode 1: The Spark

Intriguing first episode to this mini-series starring Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington. There are one or two forced moments. But good casting, smart dialogue and interesting themes and mystery makes me want to see more. First episode is directed by the late Lynn Shelton which is all the more reason to watch.

Ghost Boy

Potential
One of his (Woody Allen's) better later films.
What are your favorites of his films that he has released since the year 2000?

Ones I haven't seen but would like to see are Magic In The Moonlight, To Rome With Love and A Rainy Day In New York. Most film critics reviews were negative for all three but I quite often disagree with film critics opinions anyway.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Blue Jasmine's another good one. I would agree with VCB being enjoyable. After that I'm struggling a bit. I remember the one with Will Farrell not being too bad. Forget the title?

TriBel

Scooby
National Theatre - A Streetcar Named Desire. Anderson - wow!

@Mr Trick - do - it's worth it. I'm not sure but I think it's available until Thursday. Some good has to come out of the bloody lockdown! 🙄

Last edited:
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Oh yeah I want to check that out.
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
who's the other actor?

Ghost Boy

Potential
Chappaquiddick.

2017 film starring Jason Clark and Kate Mara.

Kennedy should have done prison time for this but his family used it's considerable power to influence the "justice" system and the media. It still surprises me that most of the public seem to believe that the Kennedys were wonderful people.

Last edited:

Ghost Boy

Potential
The Crown.

I'm enjoying this. I do have to check Wikipedia after each episode to get more details about the backstories of many of the characters and historical events. But that's good because I'm learning a lot of things about the history of the United Kingdom that I didn't know before.

Top Bottom