• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Watch The Nevers Episode 1 for Free

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Well there's a thing, the filming of the first episode is not available in my region but the trailer for it is.
I did note there was such a lot of nudity though, under the clothes of every actor, some of whom though I wish there wasn't.

TriBel

Scooby
You can watch the first episode for free on the HBO website here: The Nevers
Not unless I emigrate - it's not available in the UK. I'm not ruling emigration out but I've got better reasons for going than a Joss Whedon show.

You tell me how this starts and I'll reciprocate by telling you how Line of Duty ends. 😏

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
If you tell me how Line of Duty ends I will ban you so fast lol...

TriBel

Scooby
I'm in the UK so can't watch. Though I could watch it online on a dodgy site.
Alternatively, you could take out a 7 day free trial of Now TV on 17th May and sleep the sleep of the righteous! 😄

The Nevers is available in the UK on Sky Atlantic with a NOW Entertainment Membership from Monday, May 17. Watch all your favourite Sky Atlantic shows live and On Catch Up. Grab your 7 Day NOW Free Trial and stream to your TV, laptop, iPad, iPhone.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
On the Tribel reply #3 the comment by Buffy Summers was if you tell me how Line of Duty ends I will ban you so fast lol...

Now if that word ban was spelt with capital letters (BAN) it could (possibly mean) Born Again Nevers (lovers)!
Oh and I think it should be stated, tee hee.

Top Bottom