• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Watcher Wesley or Rogue Demon Hunter Wes?

Watcher or Rogue Demon Hunter, which is your favorite version of Wesley?

• Total voters

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
I prefer rogue demon hunter but we can’t get there without there first being a watcher Wesley. 😊 I wouldn’t want Wesley be a regular old demon hunter. I do like that part of him that is also a watcher.

Priceless

Scooby
I liked Wes on BtVS, but his first year on AtS was the best. I loved that Wesley, he was charming and funny and sweet. Once he became DarkWes, I really wasn't interested in him. Too many men who internalised the horror of their lives on this show as it was.

BuffyNvrForgets

Slayerette
I'd say Rogue Demon Hunter. He was great on Buffy, but mostly only for a little laugh here or there, or to cause tension for our heroes.
But on Angel, not only did they ramp up the laughs, (Seeing Wesley fumble and trip over himself, all the while flaunting his cool leather jackets and weapons and "Rogue" demon hunter-iness always made me smile) but he got a true character ARC! We see him go from the same, self important, prideful, pathetic watcher wanna-be, to a true, full on hero. And of course, we also get some tormented Batman eras as well...

He was great on Buffy, but he truly shined on Angel.

Top Bottom