• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

We should stop using Anti-Animal language

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I agree with thetopher though he'll probably wish I wouldn't, there's quite a few folk like that here and even more who wish they'd thought of that. Them twots at NRA, how did they catch the fish only to let them swim in a barrel.
I'm guessing it was from them American fire fighters using the left over sticks of dynamite. Drop one in at the end of a lake to knock out the fish at the other end, those fish that have a nose for all things literary: them being away from the dynamite OR far from the madding crowd.

As for not looking a gift horse in the mouth, that's a wrong un, it's no tongue licking of the horses teeth.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Earthlogic,
from reply #12,
A Chinaware shop is a shop that sells China, also please note that China and ceramics are very different.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Animals Australia led a ban on the Melbourne carriage horses. The pictures of their protest were priceless. Protesting a small business with well educated, specifically workbred and highly cared for horses outside of KFC...

I dont know if they were going for here but my sexual preferences are offended.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Her husband helped them chain her to the post, he's on a plane to Perth.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
There was a case of PETA vs. photographer David Slater where they filed suit against the photographer for this picture of Celebes Crested Macaque named Naruto:

The court decided that the monkey did not own the copyright even though the monkey took the selfie. But they subjected the photographer to financial ruin by the suit. One reason I will never donate to PETA.

Octavia
Octavia
That looks like my instagram feed.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
ILLYRIAN Her husband helped them chain her to the post, he's on a plane to Perth
This made me laugh! He really mustn't love her. All horse people know not to hard tie from a bit. Whats even better is that type of bit is called a dutch gag.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
To get rat-arsed = to get very drunk.

Stop pussy footing about = Get on with it.

Top Bottom