• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Weather where you are?

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
Like a beautiful warm and sunny day in April 😎 But it is February so I’m cranky about it and am ranting about snow and the way things ought to be. *grumpus*

Nix

🤪
Sineya
12 degrees, coldish.... grey miserable day.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Time to start clearing up outside as Tropical Cyclone Damien starts its progression, it has crossed the coast at Karratha couple of thousand km's north of here. Will it directly affect us, no point leaving the clean up until the last minute.

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
54F Sunny, with blue skies. The wind is picking up now, but otherwise its a gorgeous day! Spring is on its way!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Storm Ceira is due to hit here today, so rain and wind all day. I haven't got up yet but I can hear the rain anyway.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
The storm hit here yesterday and has been super windy and rainy. Seen plenty worse though, doesn't seem as newsworthy as it is. Maybe cos England is also experiencing it. They love making a big deal over the weather. Though their country is far more prone to flooding because of the difference in geology - we weren't always joined together (sounds wonderful).

TriBel

Scooby
13c/54f degrees, gales and heavy rain.
Got any free trampolines or shed roofs yet? More importantly, are you wearing your big coat? Weather's similar here. Youngest's walking round in flip-flops - which is quite useful 'cos I keep sending him out to shut the double gates!

Priceless
Priceless
Just thinking it's a good thing we've both had new roofs recently. Sounds like mine's going to fly off at any second lol
Top Bottom