• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Weather where you are?

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
It's been a warm and beautiful Spring so far here. The moisture is now rain instead of snow. Not too much rain, but just enough to establish interesting moods. Like when the sun comes back out after things get wet.

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
Every weather today: it’s been going between cold and snowing, to sunny and warm with blue skies, to a fresh spring rain, to hail and then to snow again. This minute it is sunny and nice.

Edit: it’s no longer sunny and nice, but gray and rainy

Last edited:

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Had been a really warm so far. Till today. Next few days only gonna be in the 40s for a high. Then going back up to the 50s & 60s.

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
Rookie mistake. Put away my winter jacket this weekend.

The snow came back. 😒

sk
sk
So, it's your fault then?!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
One week ago; even with windows closed, it was cold enough to need a blanket (I rarely get that cold)
Today; even with the window open, I don't need any form of blanket or extra shirt over my tee.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
It's raining, first time during this lockdown that it's really rained here

Nix

🤪
Sineya
yer we are expecting rain too... at the moment it's grey and miserable out there.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
It seems to be colder than it was in March here. With the lockdown and fewer people driving and less industrial pollution, global warming has been cancelled this year.

TriBel
TriBel
No it hasn't - it's taken the UK as its epicentre. :) It's been a really mild winter and spring here,

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Finally pouring down now.... this sadly means no coffee outside

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
It's nice and warm, I hope the Coronavirus doesn't like temperatures over 30c cause Summer weather here is over 30c 90% of the time...

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Deep body temperature is 37°C and coronavirus seems to thrive in that just fine.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Its been warm to hot in forever then two days ago I had a 3000 gallon water tank installed, yesterday I started to paint a bit of it just to see what it looked like, after deciding I liked it and decided to keep painting it it started to bloody rain, it's still raining. Flamin' weather.

Faith

Bite Me!
Staff member
Black Thorn
Its quite typical, Scotland finally has some decent weather and we are on lockdown!

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Did you open the door to let the good weather, in then close the good weather indoors, on lockdown, so to speak.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
It's May why is it in the 40s for 90% of the day (high in low 50s for like 2 hours)? Gah! 😩

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Because you're using Fahrenheit? It might be warmer if you used Celsius. 15C (59F) here - 19C (66F) by the weekend. See - warmer. 😏
Um... I'd rather have it 40 in the F than 4 in the C. Unless you are talking 40 in the C, but then it's 104 in the F.

Using any weather formula it would just plain suck.

TriBel
TriBel
Meh...makes no odds to me. I'm old enough to be fluent in both. :) Isn't 40F the same as 4C (give or take half a degree)? Cold enough for a coat?

Derek Hale

Townie
It's quite nice here, it's a little cool in the shade but in the sun it's warm. It's not scorching, but I wouldn't expect it to be at this time in England. But the sun is out and it does look a nice day.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Beautiful sunshine today and a bit warm :D love it...not too hot but certainly not cold and rainy.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
It is going to be raining again today, apparently. So far we've had 19mm so far this month; 21mm so far this year. Even the leaves on the trees are not as green as they used to be.

Top Bottom