• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Weather where you are?

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
It struggled up to 52°F/11°C in mostly clear skies but there was about five minutes of rain earlier in the day.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
We are having a cold snap! It's down to -2°C/28°F right now at 11:30 PM and it will get colder overnight. We had a few minutes of snow today that looked more like tiny (~1 mm) hail. I can remember one year when the first year of May was the hottest week of the year with temperatures of 35°C/95°F. The Great Lakes area has not participated in global warming - I also remember five occasions when the temperature in summer got up to 40°C/104°F but all of those times were more than forty years ago.

Taake

Nightmare, dressed as a daydream
Staff member
Black Thorn
Yeah, we had great early summer weather most of the weekend. Then came the rain. Today I woke up to snow. 😑

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Where's that global warming they promised us?

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Even more snow here this morning.
Can't recall if we ever had such a heavy snowfall during the whole winter. lol

Now it's quite sunny and nice though...

/SK

Out for a walk

5 Words Or Less...
I am in the south, so the weather is beautiful right now. In the 70’s and low 80’s. This is my favorite time before it gets extremely hot.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
It's meant to be disgustingly warm tomorrow so I'm enjoying the cooler weather today. *hisses at sun*

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Thunder storms today on and off... grey/black skies...much cooler :)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Beautiful weather, just like yesterday. At 10:00AM it is already over 68°F/20°C on its way to 23°C, a bit cooler than yesterday. No need to push the convertible top down into position, it just falls into position as soon as you push it back.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Hey @Nix, about them thunder storms spare a thought for the 3 thousand mile storm (that's nearly all the coast of Great Britain) they reckon it will hit Western Australia today and tomorrow, from Karratha in the far north of WA to Esperance half way on the southern coast off WA to the SA border. And it isn't so much of a thunder storm its more of an ex tropical cyclone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nix

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The rain has dropped from a heavy downpour to a medium pour, the rain being thrust about by the wind which are about 50 kmph. Yesterday late afternoon the views I have of about 10 km were cut to about 100 meters when the strong winds blew all over the place.
Hope alls well where you are Nix.

Top Bottom