• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Weather where you are?

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
At that time of year when I look out the window and go ”why is it snowing?” , rather than ”yay, it is snowing!”

In related news, it is snowing

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Phew, missed that bullet.
STC Seroja passed the coast several hundred kilometers north then as it kept moving inland as a category 3 cyclone at 70+km/h. It continued a path of destruction. As it came in so strong for so long a lot of home have been damaged/ destroyed.

Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Glad you are safe.

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Looks like yesterday's Swedish snow moved this way. Which will be interesting, since we are quarantined since yesterday and have ordered groceries delivered. I hope they have winter tyres.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Another sunny day here, been a bright week.

TriBel
TriBel
Same here. Turned the central heating off yesterday - again!

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Sun ! :D

No frost at night either so spring has sprung ! My place is a riot of little yellow celandine flowers . They don't usually make a show like this year . The first of the bluebells is just opening . They did really well last season , some in places they'd never shown up before , but all bets are off these days .

Nearly got leaves on the trees too . In a couple of weeks it'll be like a different world . Will have to check the long range forecast because it's been dry for a while now .

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Yeah I had a bit last night .Already got the water purifier full with it . Land is crying out for an inch or two though . Hoping for more out of these ominous clouds .

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Stopped now but I had a good downpour and a bit of a blow (maybe gusts of 50mph) . Calmed down a bit now but the thick clouds are still moving fast up high .

Managed to stash 175 litres to run through the new water purifier ...hope I can process it all . Been working outside onandoff all day so I'm still a bit damp . :p

One more rain related chore to do before bed ... and I feel an early night coming on . I've been buffeted and soaked all day and I'm all tuckered out . :p

Pretty delighted though . That bit of rain on the land goes a long way towards making me drought proof in 2021 . It's been dry for a while and was starting to worry we had a hard summer coming .

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Welp, we have the rain and the high winds now. It's miserable out there tonight and it's supposed to be getting worse overnight.

TriBel

Scooby
Welp, we have the rain and the high winds now. It's miserable out there tonight and it's supposed to be getting worse overnight.
Same here. My wheelie bin moved - never a good sign (admittedly, it was empty). Sigh...not much to see here folks...just a typical British bank-holiday. 😒

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
Stopped here now, and it's becoming a clear evening, of course too late now!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Some light rain on and off during the day in the Toronto area. Nice weather if you're a duck. And we have Mallards around here who like to drop in and swim over the pool cover. They like the weather.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Sunny this morning but very windy still after a rough night weather wise.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
Been quite bright here today, if you ignore the slight hail shower we had, right at the school picking up time too!

Top Bottom